People Operations Manager
This is a unique opportunity to join a great startup in a fast-growing industry – and how great is it to be an HR expert in an HR company, using the most elegant software in the industry…ours! While many processes and procedures are in place, this is an opportunity to help us shore up our existing framework and ensure we are delivering best in class internal HR service and solutions for a company that sets the example for small and medium sized businesses.
What you’ll do:
Own the delivery of core HR processes and responsibilities across employee lifecycle activities including benefits administration, HR policy management, compensation, immigration, background checks, and 401k administration, with a focus on practices that are consistent with the culture of the company.
Work with field HR partners on programs for onboarding and offboarding, performance management, recognition, and more.
Ensure compliance with applicable labor and employment laws and regulations. Work with the legal team on compliance related activities.
Own data, reporting and HR systems, audit activities, and workflows.
Partner with immigration counsel to manage immigration and relocation cases.
Provide compensation guidelines and analysis
Collaborate with benefits brokers to fine-tune our benefits strategy during open enrollment, driving alignment with budgets, building a plan for future benefits evolution, and supporting / communicating with employees.
…And various projects as needed.
What You’ll Bring:
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; 7+ years of operational HR experience including 3+ years of management background.
· Proven ability to work well cross functionally and with employees at all levels, in a variety of locations, global exposure preferred.
· Experience and willingness to be a “hands-on” manager – this is a roll up your sleeves kind of company. It’s a startup!
· Good communicator, problem solver, decision maker.
· Proven experience handling confidential and sensitive information with the ability to exercise discretion and show good judgment; honesty, integrity, and ability to build trust is important.
· Extraordinary attention to detail.
· Sense of humor. No, really. This is a requirement.
Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HR solution for small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S. In one beautiful dashboard, the Zenefits People Platform gives employees complete control and access to their critical information (think payroll, health benefits, 401k, time off, talent management, an employee directory and more) behind a single log in. Our software delivers a complete HR experience by combining its own powerful tools with dozens of best-of-breed applications on the Zenefits platform (think Slack, Greenhouse, Google Apps and more). The result? A powerful, efficient people management solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their teams, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
Our team is dedicated to reimagining the employee experience in the new world of work. We hope you join us!