Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HCM (human capital management) solution for small and medium businesses. Designed as an interconnected ecosystem of apps, Zenefits delivers the most complete HR experience by combining its own powerful apps with dozens of best-of-breed providers on the Zenefits platform. Built on a modern technology stack, Zenefits’ platform provides a comprehensive Employee Record tightly integrated with Zenefits’ apps like onboarding, payroll, compliance and benefits administration and partner apps like email, expense management, 401(k) and employee engagement. The result is a powerful HCM solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their people, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
The Customer Care team is the hub of customer support and advocacy at Zenefits. Whether it’s helping with a simple question, solving a complex issue, or refining product copy to make our product easier to use, our Zenefits Customer Care team knows our customers inside and out, and we do everything necessary to ensure a consistently positive experience. There's nothing quite like awesome support, and it takes a team of attentive, empathetic, and critical thinkers who constantly strive for perfection to make this happen!
The Customer Care Core Platform Specialist role is responsible for understanding the Zenefits product on a holistic level and acting as a subject matter expert on our HR, onboarding, and core platform products. Due to the changing nature of our product offering, the role requires continued learning, expertise in navigating our product, and helping others, whether that be a customer or a teammate.
- Maintain basic competencies across all domains and serve as a subject matter expert in your core functional area (Core Platform)
- Assist customers via email or phone with their inquiries to resolution
- Partner with other teams to provide an unmatchable customer experience
- Provide customer service to customers on a direct, inbound basis as well as on transfers from other team members
- Accept and work cases daily and maintain backlog within expectations
- Answer questions from teammates and ensure answers are provided in a timely manner
- Take ownership on complex cases that require specialist assistance
- Serve as a point of contact for customer escalations as needed
- Provide feedback to our Product team on customer requests or product issues to help improve the customer experience
Skills and Experience Desired:
- 1-2 years of customer-facing experience
- 1-3 years of Human Resources administration experience
- Ability to work and communicate well with other teams
- Highly knowledgeable about the intricacies of the Zenefits platform
- Proven time management skills
- Comfortable with a high level of multi-tasking
- Identify product issues that cause cases and propose solutions
- Passion for creative problem solving
- Demonstrated empathy for the customer experience
This is ZenNation. Where we celebrate the world of work, and each other. Building a platform that’s fit for everyone means building a company that mirrors that approach. We’re building a culture that fosters a collaborative environment, supports our differences, quirks, individuality, and celebrates all the things that align us. At ZenNation we’re drawn to colleagues with a deep sense of curiosity, empathy, and adventure. We admire risk takers willing to stand up for what they believe in and challenge the status quo for the greater good. Where some see challenges, we see opportunities - because we’re in it together.