Zenefits People Platform helps empower the modern workforce for thousands of companies. Zenefits tightly integrates its powerful applications with other best-of-breed technologies and services to deliver the most comprehensible mobile HR experience on the market.
Some of Zenefits’ key features include HR, Benefits, Time, Payroll and Compliance. These applications integrate with our partners in email, collaboration, expense management, and employee engagement to create a powerful employee-centric ecosystem. The Zenefits People Platform aids companies in empowering their employees, managing change, and staying compliant.
Implementation’s mission is to create customers for life, enabling customers to use our product effectively and confidently. Zenefits Payroll Implementation Managers have the unique challenge of setting the tone for a company’s experience on our platform; we are responsible for ensuring that a company is setup for success with Zenefits Payroll. As a Payroll Implementation Manager, you will own the Payroll portion of client’s onboarding, from importing their previous payroll history to configuring their tax setup. You will work hand in hand with the Implementation Manager who serves as the project manager, overseeing the end to end project.
- Serve as the team advocate for Implementation in terms of cross team communications, partnerships and functions
- Provide guidance and expertise for the Zenefits Payroll application and Onboarding process
- Maintain a high level of data integrity for the Implementation Team by auditing clients’ payroll data (including tax filings and imported payroll history from a client’s previous provider) and ensuring Zenefits is setup to file with the appropriate tax agencies
- Resolving errors during prior payroll ingestion to make sure clients start with their on-target payroll date
- Help clients through their first payroll run and make sure they have the knowledge to run future payrolls independently
- Perform detailed audits of historical data, company level data and employee level data to ensure accuracy and credibility throughout the Implementation
- Manage client expectations - Serve as client advocate within Zenefits to resolve any concerns that may detract from an optimal client experience
- Work closely with our sales, product, engineering, and other internal teams to develop and prioritize product improvements
- Ensure smooth transition of clients to the Zenefits Customer Care and Customer Success Teams
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Solution oriented and proactive approach to tackling issues
- Excellent written/oral communication with the ability to interact effectively with internal teams and external contact
- You’re comfortable with data-packed spreadsheets, and know your way around excel formulas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail, ownership of work, and tremendous project/time management skills
- Integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Experience in optimizing processes and increasing efficiency
- Comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure. There is no typical day
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Docs, etc.)