Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HR solution for small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S.. In one beautiful dashboard, the Zenefits People Platform gives employees complete control and access to their critical information (think payroll, health benefits, 401k, time off, talent management, an employee directory and more) behind a single log in. Our software delivers a complete HR experience by combining its own powerful tools with dozens of best-of-breed applications on the Zenefits platform (think Slack, Greenhouse, Google Apps and more).
The result? A powerful, efficient people management solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their teams, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
Our team is dedicated to reimagining the employee experience in the new world of work. We hope you join us!
As a driven and ambitious Field Account Executive, you'll use your knowledge of the Human Resource Management and Payroll industry to drive new business to the Zenefits Platform. You will be the quarterback of your territory, leveraging our internal Sales Development team, Benefits team and regional channel partners to field interest and present our solution over via WebEx and in-person to prospective clients.
- Running a discovery of where we can help eliminate our clients’ HR headaches
- Present Zenefits product demonstrations for potential clients via webinar and in-person
- Drive revenue by successfully managing all phases of the selling process to completion
- Develop and grow partnerships with regional and national broker firms
- Ongoing relationship management with key principals, producers and, account managers at partner firms
- Build network with partners and existing clients to obtain referrals within territory to expand our reach
- Diligently manage your CRM and stay on top of your deals
- Manage complex sales cycles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in relevant experience
- 3-5 years’ minimum of progressive sales experience
- Experience with channel / relationship management, specifically with Brokers, CPAs, Banks, Private Equity Firms preferred
- Knowledge / experience with employee benefits and/or Human Capital Management preferred
- Experience managing a pipeline in CRM
- Experience presenting to prospects via tools such as WebEx, GoToMeeting, Zoom, etc.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Proven track record of high performance
- Willingness to travel when necessary
- Previous SaaS sales experience - preferably in the HCM space
- Previous experience working at a Broker
- Previous experience in Channel / Relationship Management - could be with Brokers, CPAs, Banks, Private Equity firms
- Has experience / passion for building partner relationships & understanding that it takes time to cultivate
- Excited by both relationship management and sales