Zendrive are looking for a smart, driven, Product Manager ready to work side by side with our talented architects and development teams to help take Zendrive’s suite of products to the next level. Zendrive is leading the evolution of safety in an era of transportation innovation and mobile ubiquity, and we are a mission-driven fast growing startup company dedicated to making roads safer through data and analytics. The scope for this position includes strategy, planning and ownership of Zendrive Mobile SDK. Any exposure to Telematics, Ride-sharing, and Fleets would be a huge bonus to have.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Take full ownership of one or more of the Zendrive suite of products, and the roadmap for the SDK and dashboard. Driving this forward, and stay ahead of competition.
- Be able to assess what the market trends are, and communicate that effectively to the team.
- Acting as the key touch point for other development teams, for all needs related to our various forms of Notifications, including identification and execution of new messaging use cases.
- Acting as liaison and leading the effort to coordinate roadmaps between product and marketing teams, to help deliver robust support for use cases in both spheres, while ensuring a high quality user experience.
- Working with analytics and reporting teams to design diagnostic and business performance tracking and reporting to facilitate understanding of customer behavior, customer experience and financial impact attributable to Notifications.
- 4-8 years of Product Management experience at one or more consumer Internet or software companies (Mobile, Data, and Web Apps exposure)
- B2B experience with some consumer exposure
- Analytics and data driven
- Product intuition and judgment; ability to prioritize and make tradeoffs
- Excellent core project management skills: specifying product requirements, scheduling and driving features to completion
- Demonstrated ability to handle multifaceted complex projects
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, interfacing at all levels, and possessing a team-oriented attitude
- Proven track record of shipping successful products
- Startup experience a must
Why join us?
We offer all the usual stuff: competitive
salary, medical/dental insurance, meals on site, gym membership and compelling
early stage equity. But the real perks are:
Challenging and fun work on meaningful problems that have a
meaningful, positive impact on the world
World-class team of dedicated engineers and researchers
The opportunity to work on a problem that aims to improve the
lives of everyone and will make a meaningful, positive impact on the world
(while building a multi-billion dollar business).
Competitive Compensation Packages.
$13.5M Series A round of funding recently closed.