Zendrive is looking for an experienced Sr. Test Engineer to join our talented engineering team. As our QA guru, you’ll be responsible for defining our standards and ensuring the end-to-end quality and reliability of our products. We’re looking for a proven technical leader that can excel in a fun, fast-moving startup environment and help us elevate the Zendrive customer experience.
- Develop/implement company-wide QA policies and standards
- Ensure our development processes always meet or exceed quality goals and objectives
- Define and implement metrics, reporting mechanisms and testing methodologies.
Manage scheduling and execution of test plans according to product delivery timelines
- Provide regular QA and reliability reports to the exec team
- Train employees to meet our standards and improve our processes
- Min of 7-10 years experience performing QA and testing activities
- Deep knowledge of testing methodologies, creating test cases and test plans
- Strong operational skills with the ability to conduct tests in real world driving scenarios
- Excellent leadership/people management skills with a proven ability to grow a testing team that focuses on automation
- Experience with test automation in Python, Java
- Bachelor’s degree (at least) in computer science or similar field
Why join us?
We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, medical/dental insurance, meals on site, gym membership, top of the line equipment and compelling early stage equity. But the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work on meaningful problems - you'll never have a boring day at the office.
- World-class team of engineers and researchers who love solving tough problems.
- The opportunity to work on a problem that aims to improve the lives of everyone and will make a meaningful, positive impact on the world
- The chance to develop core QA standards for a fast-growing startup and help shape the future of the company.