Zeitworks is a Seattle-based venture-backed startup on a mission to streamline business process improvement and maximize human potential at work.
In every organization, teams are executing hundreds of repetitive business processes. Team members and business leaders alike want to improve these processes, but often cannot because they don’t have visibility into how these processes are actually performed.
Traditionally, the only way to discover and improve business processes has involved big projects, expensive consultants, intrusive over-the-shoulder observations, and countless meetings. The results are one-time snapshots of limited accuracy that take months to produce, and then are quickly out of date.
At Zeitworks, we use automated data collection and Machine Learning to automatically discover, analyze and improve an organization’s business processes with zero disruption, and provide business leaders with business insights in near real-time. Our disruptive technology and SaaS delivery model allow us to democratize process improvement by taking it directly to the leaders and team members that perform the work. With Zeitworks, companies can make improvements to upgrade their efficiency and their customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
Zeitworks uses its proprietary Zeitworks Sensor to collect detailed business process activity stream data from its customers. We are looking for an experienced customer oriented business analyst working directly with our customers to implement Zeitworks platform. You should be self-driven, with strong motivation for digging deep into complex and hard problems. You have a sense of urgency, have extensive troubleshooting and analytical skills and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to serve our customers. You will help craft and deliver customer onboarding plans that anticipate and solve specific business challenges for our new customers. You will be the resident expert with intimate knowledge of customer business processes and their unique technical challenges working to become their trusted technology advisor, driving customer specific dashboard and metrics to drive adoption of our platform. You will also have a hand in strategic discussions to help expand sales opportunities. One of the most disruptive aspects of our business model is our ability to take our value proposition directly to business leaders under a self-service model, bypassing the traditional enterprise sales cycle, corporate red tape, and system integration projects. This makes Zeitworks a game-changer for companies wanting to make their operations more efficient and effective. You will be instrumental in developing the intellectual property that makes this vision a reality.
- Strong desire to build something very impactful from the ground up - shaping the product, team and company.
- Love big, complex problems and can translate ambiguous challenges into timely and meaningful business results.
- Passionate about finding ways to make things work. You strive to understand the product and deliver impactful features that drive the business forward.
- A thought leader with an entrepreneurial drive who takes an inductive/deductive approach to problem solving
- Excellent communicator and force multiplier for the team to champion the customer voice forward.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in business systems analysis, customer implementations and project management preferably for a SAAS product using cloud hosting platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience in working directly with the customer to develop onboarding and implementation plans by mapping their systems, business processes and delivery of desired dashboards and metrics.
- Excellent ability to project manage multiple priorities, troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities to deliver iterative and ongoing success to the customer
- Strong, clear and concise communication skills with business and technical leads at customer sites.
A big plus
- We are particularly interested in candidates who have experience with Enterprise business processes and/or process mining.
- Interest or working familiarity of ML concepts and Human In The Loop approaches to assist ML algorithms
- Knowledge of Data Analytics/Dashboards and SQL
ZEITWORKS TEAM VALUES
Continuous improvement; whether it's our customers or our team, we strive to help everyone to reach their full potential both individually and organizationally. We make every decision and measure every outcome based on how well it serves our customers and builds their trust.
Empowerment comes by showing people how their actions directly impact the businesses’ goals, helping them to focus on what matters the most. We balance autonomy with accountability and risk with credibility. We develop leaders who can determine how to best increase our value to our customers and the company.
Speed matters but it requires a well informed team, a plan, and measurable outcomes. Some mistakes will be made along the way but that’s good; it means decisions are being made. Even if things don’t go as planned, it’s an opportunity to share and to learn.
Integrity based on honesty, transparency and follow through, with no politics, hidden agendas or passive-aggressive behavior, builds trust. We share an obligation to respectfully put forth challenges when we disagree or see a problem; holding each other accountable ensures our collective success.
Diversity in who we are, our experiences, and our opinions, enables us to find creative and innovative solutions to challenging problems. We strive to create a culture based on humility and respect to ensure everyone can thrive.
Joy comes from sharing the journey with each other while respecting the balance between the me and the we. Working together we create a healthy, sustainable environment that allows us to celebrate each other as individuals and as a team, both at work and in life.
Zeitworks values inclusion and believes diversity at all levels will enable us to best accomplish our mission. We aspire to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive work environments and are a proud equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or disability status, marital status, or veteran status.