Accounts Receivable Clerk (part-time)
Cities hiring: New York City
We are looking for the right person to join Team Finance at Zeel, the wellness company that created Massage On Demand ® . Zeel is growing exponentially and we’d like you to join us for the ride!
This role requires flexibility and the ability to solve problems on the spot. You must have a high attention to detail and follow-through. Knowing the difference between a debit and a credit is a must.
This is an ideal position for someone working towards a career in accounting. You’ll be part of the ground-breaking (and fun) company that’s made in-home, on-demand massage a reality.
This part-time position is 15-30 hours per week.
- Review, code, process and maintain A/R system
- Reconcile high volume A/R efficiently
- Apply customer payments accurately
- Partner with other departments to ensure validity of receivables as well as to find solutions to customer issues
- Prepare weekly and monthly A/R Aging schedules
- Stay on top collections and sending out client statements
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Respond to chargebacks and disputes initiated by customers
- Ad hoc projects and analysis that supports decision making of management
Ideally, you have:
- Associates or BA in Accounting or Finance (or currently enrolled in an accounting or finance educational program)
- Previous accounting experience
- Some working knowledge of GAAP and financial reporting
- High proficiency for Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Experience with Sage Intacct
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all levels of management
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
Zeel connects you to the best 5-star, spa-quality, licensed massage therapists available on-demand, same-day at your home, hotel, workplace, or event. Zeel is not only the first mobile Massage on Demand company, with a network of over 11,000 therapists in 100+ cities (and counting); it’s the largest, too. Spas and hotels rely on the award-winning Zeel Spa platform for staffing needs, and Zeel@Work brings the best in wellness to employees at offices and conferences. With Zeel, you get everything you want in a massage: quality, convenience, access, value, and security.
Zeel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Zeel complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.