Zeel makes it easy for people to be well. With the largest national on-demand network of massage therapists (over 11,000) and other wellness professionals, Zeel customers can book a high-quality massage for delivery to their location - on-demand, with as little as an hour’s notice, 365 days a year. Vetted, licensed therapists arrive with a massage table at the selected time and place, turning any location into a five-star spa in moments.
Zeel is looking for a passionate, experienced and quantitative-minded Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team and drive growth for Zeel’s in-home consumer business.
Our Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager will own the growth of Zeel’s customer base through online marketing channels such as SEM, SEO, paid social, display, affiliate, programmatic, retargeting, a/b testing, and landing page optimization.
In this role, you will be responsible for Zeel’s B2C customer acquisition, cross-channel integrated campaigns with revenue-generating responsibilities. The ideal candidate is data driven, results-oriented, and a self-starter who can hit the ground running and immediately contribute to currently running campaigns. You have a passion for measurement, testing and building and leading cross-channel digital media campaigns.
- Prepare and execute a digital marketing acquisition strategy to support aggressive growth goals
- Manage all paid, referral, affiliate and organic channels in order to optimize conversion and drive acquisition
- Oversee all day-to-day project management of external agencies (digital, affiliate, and targeting platforms) including KPI’s and ensure timely execution of all campaigns
- Design and run A/B tests to drive key customer insights and optimize acquisition funnels. Report on the true incremental impact of campaigns
- Manage allocation and optimization of budgets and bidding to drive revenue, and drive down customer acquisition costs to improve effectiveness in all channels
- Scale top of the funnel user growth from acquisition to activation and optimize the conversion from an install, email capture to an engaged user
- Analyze campaign results, report on key metrics and optimize future campaigns based on learnings
- Optimize campaign performance on a daily/weekly basis after analyzing performance data.
- Work closely with the product and tech team to improve the conversion funnel through A/B testing, drive qualified traffic to our website and recommend improvements for growth
- 4+ years in digital marketing, performance and acquisition marketing
- In-depth knowledge of performance marketing with special focus on: Google ecosystem, Facebook ecosystem, Affiliate networks, Video advertising and SEO with proven track record of successfully executed campaigns
- Deep understanding of Analytics and automation platforms (Google Analytics, Adwords, Optimize, mParticle) and CRM
- Strong track record of distilling actionable insights from data to improve multi-channel strategy
- Background in working cross-functionally with product, tech, ops and external agencies
- Desire to be hands-on and innovate in a dynamic and fast-paced growth startup
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or related field (desired)
Why work here
- Great people and office culture. We made the 2017 Crain’s top 100 places to work.
- An amazing, centrally located office in Midtown complete with a massage room! Inc. Magazine ranks us #2 on their list of coolest startup offices in NYC .
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- 401k with company match.
- Netflix-style “unlimited” vacation.
- Regular team events and office happy hours.
Benefits and perks include:
- Generous health care plan
- 401k with match
- HSA with match
- Stock options
- Unlimited paid vacation days
- Massages, massages, massages
Zeel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Zeel complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.