Zeel, the Massage On Demand ® company, is looking for smart, innovative professionals to join our core Operations team. Operations Associates are at the heart of the Zeel mission. This team is responsible for helping Zeel customers to book massages, across the United States. This role requires the ability to multi-task, handle multiple lines of communication, and solve problems. It’s an ideal position for a recent graduate looking to join a fun team bringing exciting new way for clients to book massage. This is a full-time position, and requires evening, weekend, and holiday hours.
- Supporting customers and massage therapists via text, live chat, email and phone
- Fielding questions about Zeel’s services, including the membership program, massage, corporate and spa
- Collaborating with other departments and fellow associates on projects as necessary
Ideally, you have:
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or sales role
- Extremely strong verbal & written communication skills
- An obsession with making sure customers are happy
- The potential to work well as part of a close-knit team
- Initiative and resourcefulness
- The ability to work remotely on occasion
And Of Course, Perks!
Unlimited paid vacation days
Medical, dental & vision benefits 401K (with company match)
Company social events
Massages, massages, massages
Zeel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Zeel complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.