We’re on a mission to provide our patients with healthcare that is dependable, affordable and a fraction of today’s cost. By creating a safe, efficient and convenient approach to healthcare we’ve already provided over 5 million consultations across the UK, Germany, France and Ireland.
Our team of Doctors, Engineers, Customer Support Advisors, Marketeers, Product Managers, UX Designers, Pharmacists, Commercial & Operations Specialists all work collaboratively to build a digital healthcare platform that enables people to find the right healthcare quickly, effectively and discreetly so they can do more of what matters to them.
At the end of 2020 we secured a second round of investment and completed two exciting acquisitions in Germany, we’re a scaleup company with ambitious growth plans.
We’re here because we care about healthcare and we plan to be Europe’s biggest digital healthcare provider by 2025.
This role involves:
Developing marketing strategies for ZAVA Germany together with the wider marketing team. Guided by the Company Strategic Roadmap you will execute the agreed plan together with a range of internal teams and external partners. You will be the central person pulling all planned marketing campaign activities for ZAVA Germany together and monitoring their success. You are the key contact person for all marketing activities with external partners in Germany.
What can you expect from working with us?
- Trust and autonomy - You’ll have the freedom to manage your own schedule and will be trusted to run marketing projects from end-to-end.
- Receptiveness to new ideas - We’re breaking new ground all the time, which means there’s no tried and tested way yet. We want you to push the boundaries, try new things and take responsibility for big ideas.
- Cross-company collaboration - In addition to working with marketing colleagues specialising in SEO, PPC, Social, Content and Retention, you’ll also collaborate with teams from across the organisation including the Commercial, Clinical / Service Expansion and Product Development teams.
- External Partnerships - We work with some of the largest partners in German healthcare including ShopApotheke (SAE) and big health insurers like AOK to name but a few. You will be the go-to person for marketing knowledge and guidance for our partners. You will also have the opportunity to support and collaborate with colleagues working on the UK and French markets.
- Opportunity to influence the future of healthcare - Digital healthcare is here and has the power to transform the way the world gets better. This is our chance to be the best in a radically new industry.
- Company wide benefits - As well as a competitive salary, you’ll be offered an annual €550 training budget, a team social budget, Simply Health cash plan & wellbeing, a bonus scheme as well flexible & remote working opportunities (to be discussed with your manager).
Day-to-day the work will encompass:
It’s hard to describe the breadth and depth for this role but here are the key points:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the Marketing strategy for ZAVA Germany, based on the direction set by the Senior Management team and the Marketing Heads of departments (Organic, Acquisition & Retention)
- Measuring and monitoring the strategy’s success
- Cooperation with external partners on joint marketing plans (e.g. health insurance companies, SAE, Noventi)
- Responsible for the tactical implementation of all marketing campaigns in Germany, including schedules, with the support of the Growth Project Manager
- Coordination of different teams (creative, content, PPC, social, email) for the conception and creation of marketing campaigns and advertising materials
- Budget planning and forecasting
- Market observation and analysis
- Planning, preparation and implementation of service launches
For this role you need to:
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of business / economics, marketing, health economics or similar
- At least 3 years of marketing experience in the fields of health or wellbeing or related field (pharmacy, cosmetics, medical, personal care, nutrition, fitness)
- Experience in developing and implementing innovative marketing plans and messages
- High degree of independence, flexibility and a sense of responsibility
- Analytical and strategic competence
- Fluent German and English skills
- Experienced in working in multifunctional and international teams
- Excellent communication and networking skills and a high degree of initiative and reliability
It would also be advantageous to have:
- Previous experience in a role that’s accountable for commercial success in a healthcare or similar setting
- A good eye for design in the execution of Marketing campaigns
- Experience in introducing new products or services in the healthcare sector
Your line manager will be:
Head of Acquisition & Retention
Your application journey will be:
- Introductory call with Talent Team (15 mins)
- Interview with Head of Acquisition (30mins)
- Take home task
- Presentation to Head of Acquisition and member of Content team (1hr)
- Final Call with Managing Director for Germany (30mins)
Core working hours
Our core business hours are 9am - 6pm, although flexible working arrangements are available upon agreement with your line manager.