We are an online medical practice and currently one of the largest digital healthcare players in Europe, providing fast and reliable access to medical advice, testing and treatment. Since 2011, we have provided over 6 million paid consultations for patients in Germany, France, the UK and Ireland. Our goal is to break down barriers to healthcare and provide more patients with accessible and reliable healthcare. This means finding smart and curious people who will help us to provide efficient services and patient care, and to offer an optimal patient journey to different patient groups from out-of-pocket, privately insured and publicly insured.
About the role:
ZAVA is growing rapidly throughout Europe. We are looking for an individual with agile project manager expertise and experience in the healthcare sector to shape our strategy and approach to diagnostics into 2022 and beyond. You will work closely with the Operations, Clinical, Product, Tech and Commercial teams to help shape a series of projects from a pan European perspective working to deliver the first phase of our new diagnostics ambitions. Working in conjunction with the operations heads and commercial leads, you will also support the relationships with key laboratory, technology and fulfilment partners.
Whilst there is a sizeable strategic focus in this role, you will also need to be able to navigate the ZAVA business to produce credible plans and ensure we deliver milestones that take us towards our longer term ambitions.
What can you expect from working with us?
- Trust and autonomy - You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to manage your own schedule.
- Receptiveness to new ideas - We’re breaking new ground all the time, which means there’s no tried and tested way yet. We want you to push the boundaries, try new things and take responsibility for big ideas.
- Cross-company collaboration - You will have the opportunity to work closely with several teams from across the business including Clinical, Product, Tech, Legal, Commercial.
- Competitive salary, flexible working and other benefits - Please find a full list of our benefits below.
Day-to-day the work will encompass:
- Research and Analysis: You will be thinking about and discussing the future diagnostic landscape and how this interfaces with our existing and expanding product offering. To support and shape this approach you will need to create business cases underpinned by market analysis and insight tailored to each of our European territories.
- Third Party relationships: You will work closely with our diagnostic partners to align our partnerships to our new ambitions for the ZAVA ecosystem, whilst working to deepen and develop our relationships with key strategic partners.
- Team Collaboration: Working closely with the Operations project leads in each market as well as our Product and Tech teams designing the new platform infrastructure, alignment will be key to successful delivery.
- Data Driven Working: Our day to day work relies heavily on data and you must be comfortable using and analysing data to show how successful the team is working. This could be setting up new performance reporting for our clients or using data to deep dive into costs or operational initiatives.
For this position you should have experience in the following areas:
- Experience working within a European Healthcare market or another regulated industry (UK and DE preferable).
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- Experience in data analysis and organisation, including advanced Excel skills and process mapping.
- Prior exposure to target operating model alignment methodology and application.
- Experience in managing complex relationships with stakeholders of varying backgrounds and seniority.
- Fluent in English (business fluent).
- Excellent communication skills and experience in managing challenging client needs.
- Experience utilising an agile or project management methodology (PRINCE2, Agile etc...).
- Experience in the following areas would be an asset:
- Specialist industry knowledge focusing on laboratory management, supply chain fulfilment or medical device management etc...
Line Manager: Head of Global Operations
Benefits from the day you join:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday day off
- Healthcare cash back plan through SimplyHealth
- Access to SimplyHealth advice, counselling and corporate discounts
- Free access to all services on the ZAVA website
- Membership to Headspace (mindfulness application)
- Remote flexible working
- Macbook Pro
- Modern office with breakfast, hot drinks, bike storage and shower facilities
- Dog friendly office
Additional benefits following probation period:
- £500 training budget per year (after 3 months)
- Company sabbatical after 2 years
- Opportunity to work from overseas for 2 months each year
- Opportunity to relocate to one of our global offices (dependent upon meeting eligibility criteria)
- Enrolled on discretionary company bonus scheme
Core working hours
Our core business hours are 9am - 6pm, although flexible working arrangements are available upon agreement with your line manager.
Please note that this role may require occasional travel across Europe to meet with diagnostic partners.