We’re an online doctor service and currently one of the largest digital healthcare players in Europe offering fast, convenient and reliable access to medical advice, testing and treatment. Since 2011 we’ve provided almost 4 million paid consultations to patients across Germany, France, UK and Ireland but we want to do more. We want to break down barriers to health and provide accessible, dependable healthcare to even more patients. That means finding smart, curious people to help us significantly expand our services and patient offering as well as exploring how to support statutory healthcare systems.
About the role:
We are looking for a technical product manager to guide the evolution of our healthcare platform, making sure it is able to power efficient, safe clinical services for our patients and partners.
This role will work across our internal tools as well as the set of backend systems that connect us into the wider healthcare ecosystem across Europe. You’ll need to collaborate closely with the other PMs and teams to ensure that the platform supports the end experiences we are trying to create.
You will need to become an expert in the health data we collect, our clinical needs, and bake this insight into the way our platform is designed. This is at the core of what we need to help us deliver efficient, personal and dependable healthcare.
What can you expect from working with us?
- Chance to influence the future of healthcare - It is through technology that Zava has been able to make efficiency gains in the healthcare sector. To continue pushing boundaries and expand the company, our platform needs to evolve and grow and you will play a significant role in deciding what we do next.
- Working with talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. We have clinicians, pharmacists, a doctor turned developer as well as the usual folk you’d expect in a tech company.
- An entrepreneurial working environment. You’ll get to have the freedom to work out what you and your team should be doing and we’ll want you to navigate the ambiguity that comes from being in a rapidly developing sector going through a lot of change - further accelerated by a global health crisis.
- Competitive salary, flexible working and other benefits - aside from salary we offer a company-wide bonus scheme, training budget, 10% R&D and learning time and flexible working (working pattern can be discussed). We're working remotely right now but we will be working in a hybrid office/ remote working setup going forward. Our central London office has excellent transport links and every day we get free breakfast, fresh fruit and hot drinks. We’re also a dog friendly office.
For this role we’d like you to:
- Have close experience working with API or data products. Perhaps working on products with lots of API integrations or owning & developing an API, data or platform product.
- Have worked closely with agile teams - you’ve groomed backlogs, are down with the different agile ceremonies and know how to break down a chunky feature into nice little parcels of value.
- Collaborate deeply with your core and wider team, to set the right direction for the team and to make sure we build the right thing, and build the thing right.
- Have great empathy and an ability to deeply understand your customers, colleagues, market and competitors (as well as the healthcare technology ecosystem).