We’re an online doctor service and currently one of the largest digital healthcare players in Europe offering fast, convenient and reliable access to medical advice, testing and treatment. Since 2011 we’ve provided almost 4 million paid consultations to patients across Germany, France, UK and Ireland but we want to do more. We want to break down barriers to health and provide accessible, dependable healthcare to even more patients. That means finding smart, curious people to help us significantly expand our services and patient offering as well as exploring how to support statutory healthcare systems.
About the role:
We are looking for a German-speaking Online Doctor Customer Service Advisor to provide excellent customer support to customers and potential customers, ensuring adherence to administrative service levels in line with Zava’s operational plan, strategy, mission, vision and brand. The successful candidate will also contributes to the day to day administrative duties of the Customer Support Team. Mon to Fri - 9hr rostered shift between the hours of 8am to 7pm in addition there is also the requirement for the occasional weekend shift
What can you expect from working with us?
- Patient-focused mentality - Care is our fundamental deep-down motivation. We’re an organisation full of smart people who care - about patients, about each other and about doing the right thing. And because of this, we receive great patient reviews
- A supportive, collaborative environment - we’re a Healthcare organisation that puts patients and patient safety first. We care deeply about the work we do and about each other, offering help and sharing guidance and knowledge whenever we can.
- Competitive salary, flexible working and other benefits - aside from salary we offer a company-wide bonus scheme, training budget and flexible working hours within the opening hours of Customer Support. Our brand new, central London office has excellent transport links.
Day-to-day the work will encompass:
- Being our first point of contact with our customers - You will be responsible for having an empathetic approach to dealing with our customers often sensitive enquiries and respond to enquiries by phone and email, enabling us to continue providing great advice and healthcare and contribute to consistently achieving above 95% service level
- Supporting key aspects of our business - you will also be responsible for supporting Zava’s doctor and pharmacy teams whilst helping facilitate communication between these teams and their patients
- Administration - You will be required to book appointments for customers to attend travel clinics run by our partners, ensure complaints/incidents are recorded in the appropriate manner and escalated accordingly. You will also arrange for patient prescriptions to be shared with their pharmacy so to ensure the patient receives their medication in the quickest possible way.
For this role you need to have experience with:
- Working in a confidential and professional manner when dealing with sensitive patient information and customer queries
- Excellent communication, written and verbal in both English and German
- Diligent, a strong eye for detail, and good at maintaining accurate records
- Working to tight deadlines
- Prioritising and organising work
- Working flexibly and multitasking throughout the day
- Making good decision
- Being empathetic customers and understanding of their needs
- Using initiative
- Performing calmly under pressure
- Proven IT skills
- An ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Previous experience in a customer support role, medical or pharmacy setting would be an advantage
- Develop and maintain positive and responsive relationships with customers, potential customers and partners of Zava
- Maintain a continual review of personal performance, seeking to improve effectiveness both individually, as a member of the Customer Support team and as a member of the wider Zava team
- Adheres to regulatory requirements in relation to Zava’s ongoing compliance with CQC (Care Quality Commission)
It would also be advantageous to have experience with:
- Excel/Google Sheets
- Product and service knowledge in healthcare