We’re an online doctor service and currently one of the largest digital healthcare players in Europe offering fast, convenient and reliable access to medical advice, testing and treatment. Since 2011 we’ve provided 4 million paid consultations to patients across Germany, France, UK and Ireland but we want to do more. We want to break down barriers to health and provide accessible, dependable healthcare to even more patients. That means finding smart, curious people to help us significantly expand our services and patient offering as well as exploring how to support statutory healthcare systems.
About the role:
Germany is a key market for us with lots of exciting projects and ambitious growth plans for 2020. Right now, we’re looking for a German Speaking Paid Performance Manager to play a critical role in helping us scale the number of patients using our services in Germany in order to achieve our growth targets.
What can you expect from working with us?
- Opportunity to influence the future of healthcare - Digital healthcare is here and has the power to transform the way the world gets better. This is our chance to be the best in a radically new industry.
- Receptiveness to new ideas - Whether you’re recommending new approaches like AI, automation and voice search or just thinking creatively about audience strategies and keywords, we want you to push the boundaries, try new things and take responsibility for big ideas.
- Trust and autonomy - You’ll be given a pot of budget and will have the freedom and flexibility to manage and assess how this should be allocated across different campaigns and platforms.
- Variety - As well as running our German PPC strategies, you will also have the opportunity to support and collaborate with colleagues working on the UK and French markets. And, you’ll also work within other paid acquisition channels, such as programmatic display, YouTube, native and social ads.
- Cross-company collaboration - In addition to working with marketing colleagues specialising in SEO, Content and Retention, you’ll also collaborate with teams from across the organisation including the Clinical / Service Expansion, Product Development and User Research.
- Competitive salary, flexible working and other benefits - Aside from salary we offer a company-wide bonus scheme, training budget and flexible working (working pattern can be discussed). Our brand new, central London office has excellent transport links and every day we get free breakfast, fresh fruit and hot drinks, including amazing coffee served by our friendly barista. We’re also a dog friendly office.
Day-to-day the work will encompass:
- Strategy - You’ll foster a deep understanding of the company and work with the Head of PPC to develop the PPC strategy, maximising synergies between paid and organic search and taking into account the full marketing funnel. To ensure we continue to follow best practices, you will keep abreast of industry trends.
- Delivery - You will be responsible for the set-up of all new German campaigns, including audience testing, keyword research and ad writing (in German). You will also provide account management support in multiple markets, including on our partnership accounts.
- Optimisation - You’ll analyse and optimise your campaigns using a hypothesis-led approach to testing, learning and iterating. This will include managing accounts through Search Ads 360, maximising the automation available within the tool.
- Reporting - You will interpret data from Looker to track and report on KPI’s assessing delivery against growth targets.
For this role you need to be:
- A native German speaker and fluent in spoken and written English
- Experienced in using Google Ads or Search Ads 360 - building scalable campaigns based on ROI improvement. We’re interested in talking to people with different levels of experience.
- Able to analyse and critique data in order to inform your strategy
- Able to talk through how your work has directly contributed to the growth of your past businesses
- App management and experience across Apple Search Ads and Google UAC campaigns
- Affiliate management and expansion
- Paid Social management across different platforms, with a key focus on YouTube and Facebook
- Experience of upper funnel brand awareness activity
It would also be advantageous to have experience with:
- Looker and Google Analytics
- SEO and landing page optimisation
- Paid Media channels such as Programmatic Display and Native Ads
- Script management and implementation