We're on a mission to provide our patients with healthcare that is accessible and dependable, at a fraction of today's cost. By creating a safe, efficient and convenient approach to healthcare we’ve already provided over 6 million consultations across the UK, Germany, France, and Ireland.
Our team of Doctors, Engineers, Customer Support Advisors, Marketers, Product Managers, UX Designers, Pharmacists, Commercial & Operations Specialists all work collaboratively to build a digital healthcare platform that enables our patients to find the right healthcare quickly, effectively, and discreetly so they can do more of what matters to them.
At the end of 2020, we secured a second round of investment and completed two exciting acquisitions in Germany. We're a scaleup company with ambitious growth plans.
We’re here because we care about healthcare and we plan to be Europe’s biggest digital healthcare provider by 2025.
About the role:
As a Data Analyst, you will ultimately be responsible for understanding, and helping others to understand, how to optimise our product for our users and the business.
You’ll create tools and dashboards that break down the key drivers of product performance in interpretable and actionable ways. You will help define our KPIs and end-to-end customer flows, and drive performance against them, by surfacing insights, supporting tactical decisions and influencing the product strategy with a compelling evidence-based narrative that’s engaging to both technical and non-technical people alike.
Day-to-day the work will encompass:
- Lead a collaborative problem-solving process to define meaningful, relevant and easily understood KPIs around product performance
- Build end-to-end product dashboards that bring these metrics to life
- Collaborate with other team members to better understand user behaviour through experimentation and testing. Provide support on A/B and multivariate testing and other best-practice analytical techniques during the feature development process
- Identify tracking requirements to enable accurate reporting / measurement. Work with our developers to get these implemented
- Help maintain our business intelligence tool (Looker) by adding new metrics in line with emerging areas of business interest and product development
- Analyse changes in product usage and performance to generate insights and communicate these to stakeholders
- Collaborate with others to carry out experiments that aim to improve product performance
- Inspire others to love and use data through effective storytelling
- Present insights and opportunities in a clear manner such that product design is based on objective evidence wherever possible
- Contribute to hypothesis generation around new or existing feature ideas that could translate into real business value
Experience and qualifications:
- Able to query and manipulate often messy/unstructured web data using SQL
- A good technical understanding of web based tracking tools such as Segment/Google Analytics
- A deep understanding of cohort analysis, funnels, A/B testing, multivariate testing, lifetime value, user segments and other standard analytical techniques
- Expert on KPIs, someone that knows the difference between vanity and actionable metrics
- Understanding of common marketing analysis tools: Google Analytics, AdWords, GTM.
- Ability to create beautiful and informative charts to convey complex ideas quickly to a wider audience
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability, particularly in (a) complex technical situations and (b) with complex business problems
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong storytelling skills
- Stakeholder management
Added bonus if you have experience:
- Experience with Looker, ideally as a LookML developer
Head of Data & Insights
- 15min screening call with Talent Partner
- 30min video call with Hiring Manager
- Technical Interview
- Panel Interview with ZAVA culture add
Benefits from the day you join:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday day off
- Healthcare cash back plan through SimplyHealth
- Access to SimplyHealth advice, counselling and corporate discounts
- Free access to all services on the ZAVA website
- Membership to Headspace (mindfulness application)
- Remote flexible working
- Macbook Pro
- Modern office with breakfast, hot drinks, bike storage and shower facilities
- Dog friendly office
Additional benefits following probation period:
- £500 training budget per year (after 3 months)
- Company sabbatical after 2 years
- Opportunity to work from overseas for 2 months each year
- Opportunity to relocate to one of our global offices (dependent upon meeting eligibility criteria)
- Enrolled on discretionary company bonus scheme
Core working hours
Our core business hours are 9am - 6pm, although flexible working arrangements are available upon agreement with your line manager.