We’re an online doctor service and currently one of the largest digital healthcare players in Europe offering fast, convenient and reliable access to advice, testing and treatment. Since 2011 we’ve provided 4 million paid consultations to patients across Germany, France, UK and Ireland but we want to do more. We want to break down barriers to health and provide accessible, dependable healthcare to even more patients. That means finding smart, curious people to help us significantly expand our services and patient offering as well as exploring how to support statutory healthcare systems.
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for General Practitioners to work in collaboration with us to provide treatments using our new video consultation led reimbursable service for Germany. This opportunity role will suit doctors who can work flexibly, treating Zava patients in Germany.
What can you expect from us?
- Influence the future of healthcare in Germany - The launch of our app is the first step in our grand plan and you will have the opportunity to guide the next steps. We want our partner doctors to share feedback about how the app is performing and what improvements could be made.
- Safe and regulated environment
- Patient-focused mentality - Care is our fundamental deep-down motivation. We’re an organisation full of smart people who care - about patients, about each other and about doing the right thing. And because of this, we receive great patient reviews (Zava DE - Trustpilot)
- Telemedicine experience - You will learn how to safely practice and develop telemedicine.
- Equipment and software - We will ensure you have everything you need in order to successfully conduct video consultations with our patients. We will provide you with a computer, camera and a license to use our patient management system.
Day to day the work will encompass:
- Video Consultations: Our video consultation app is due to launch in Germany in 2020. As a partner doctor, you will conduct video consultations with Zava patients via the app. You decide upfront when you’re available to support Zava and will receive a notification via our patient management system when a patient books an appointment with you. You call the patient at the allocated time, using the infrastructure supplied by Zava and during the video consultation, assess the best means of treatment - prescription, sick note or referral to a specialist.
For this role you need to have:
- German Approbation (full licence to practice)
- Relevant clinical experience in general practice, internal medicine or other relevant field
- Experience with Reimbursement (e.g. GOÄ and EBM)
- Good communication skills in both English and German
- Ability to understand various medical fields
- Good IT skills
- Access to a strong and secure internet connection and a private room in which to conduct consultations
It would also be advantageous to have:
- FA Allgemeinmedizin (or another speciality)
- Experience in remote consultations
A KV-Sitz is not necessary.