We're looking for a Workforce Analyst to join the Support team at Zapier. Zapier’s on a mission to make everyone more productive at work. Zapier has helped over 1.8 million individuals and businesses with their automation needs. As a member of our Support Operations team, you'll be helping the Support team define processes, schedules, and benchmarks to achieve its goals.
If you’re interested in launching your career at a fast-growing and profitable startup, then read on…
Zapier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
You're skilled at the puzzle of workforce management. You have 4+ years of experience. You’ve managed schedules for a global team, and aren't phased by the task of striking a balance between designing systems for results and creating a work environment that lets dynamic teams perform at their best.
You balance the strategic and the tactical. You understand how small details add up to the big picture and can put individual decisions in the context of their impact on the broader team.
You love using data to paint a complete picture. You know what numbers are and are not telling you in a given situation, and you can translate that distinction for maximum impact. You design reporting that highlights what is needed and relevant.
You're experienced at developing cross-functional relationships. You've built bridges between your function and others. You understand the goals and challenges of a team that isn't your own while still getting results.
You're naturally curious. If you see unusual behavior you don't understand you're motivated to understand, what it is, what it means, and how it might impact the future.
Things You’ll Do
- Work with Support Management to develop the best staffing and scheduling processes to meet the team's goals, including capacity planning, holiday staffing, onboarding training, and the development of new support channels
- Work with our Data Science function to ensure the team has the best information for driving decisions at their disposal
- Collaborate with Support Operations on translating forecasted volumes into hiring plans that meet SLAs according to the team's processes
As a part of our All Hands Support initiative, help customers have the best possible experience with Zapier!
The Whole Package
Our fully remote, distributed environment enables us to work with awesome people from around the world. Our team members work from 38 different countries. We generally hire based on timezones and try to keep teams together by making sure that every Zapien overlaps with their manager & teammates for at least a few hours a day.
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Equity for All: Stock options (or equivalent) for every Zapien
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Fertility and Adoption Assistance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- $2,000 annual learning stipend for use on courses, conferences, and more—your choice
- Annual all-company retreat
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Customized Zapiversary rewards on your 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year work anniversaries
- Leading-edge equipment. We set you up with an Apple laptop and provide an additional budget for you to choose other home office accessories and software you may need.
- Time to renew. We encourage Zapiens to take at least 2 weeks off each year. Most of us take 4-5 weeks, in addition to locally recognized holidays.
- Opportunity to work with Zapier’s amazing partners network
*While we support Zapiens around the world the best we can, healthcare plans are available in the UK, Canada, and United States. Retirement plans are currently available specifically in the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and United States.A regional benefits premium is added directly to the salary ranges for team members who are in countries where we do not have entities or provide company-sponsored benefits. When recommendations are made for base salary, the benefits premium has already been factored in.
How to Apply
At Zapier, we believe that diverse perspectives and experiences make us better, which is why we have a non-standard application process designed to promote inclusion and equity. We are looking for the best fit for each of our roles, regardless of the type of education or companies in your background, so we encourage you to apply even if your skills and experiences don’t exactly match the job description. All we ask is that you answer a few in-depth questions in our application that would typically be asked at the start of an interview process. This helps speed things up by letting us get to know you and your skillset a bit better right out of the gate. Please be sure to answer each question; the resume and CV fields are optional.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us—even if we don’t see an immediate fit with our team. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to never go more than seven days without letting you know the status of your application. We know we’ll make mistakes from time to time, so if you ever have questions about where you stand or about the process, just ask your recruiter!
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer and we're excited to work with talented and empathetic people of all identities. Zapier does not discriminate based on someone's identity in any aspect of hiring or employment as required by law and in line with our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity. protected by local law. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.
Zapier is committed to inclusion. As part of this commitment, Zapier welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities and will work to provide reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodations are needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.