You’re a full-stack, team-playing engineer looking to tackle the financial industry...
You have a lot of coding experience and are ready to join our engineering team in bringing technology to a market where your effort is desperately needed. The Zanbato platform connects institutional investors to opportunities in a unified, controlled experience to work more efficiently and broaden their networks. If you are a problem solver who takes command of a challenge with enthusiasm and sees the solution through to fruition, you belong on our Engineering team. Help us develop the tools to drive this industry forward.
We are a hard-working team motivated by the ever-increasing opportunity to change how the financial industry works. We are located in Mountain View and spend most of our (catered) lunch talking about what we just watched on the big or small screen, our favorite Dota 2 heroes, where to go surfing, or what coffee to make that afternoon.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership of a new project in the first eight weeks. Design, execute, and cover every familiar and unexpected aspect of the project’s development
- Build a robust application at all levels, including
- Developing views in Python/Django (mostly this one)
- Extending the data architecture and optimizing queries in PostgreSQL
- Identify places for improvement; make them faster and more extensible. Solve problems with our product, design, and business teams.
- Move fast, whether by reviving old skills, learning something new, or just jamming
- Innovate, experiment, and improve yourself during your personal 20% time
Who you are
- Your background in Computer Science provides the fundamentals necessary to tackle a range of problems using algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Your sense of craftsmanship and industry experience in application development has led you to plan and execute some cool projects that you are truly proud of
- You want to make life better and more fun for the people around you. You have a strong desire to change the world with a highly-motivated group of like-minded peers.
How we'll bribe you
- Standard medical, dental, & vision coverage
- Catered meals and well-stocked snacks and drinks
- Freshly brewed coffee on the regular
- A generous smattering of team activities and swanky meals around the Bay Area
- Flexible vacation and time off