Yuga Labs is a web3 company exploring big ideas in identity, ownership, utility, and interoperability to push the crypto and NFT space forward. As The Defiant recently said, "The story of Yuga Labs is one where the improbable has become reality in the blink of an eye." Since debuting with our flagship collection Bored Ape Yacht Club in April 2021, we’ve created new IP for the ape ecosystem (Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Bored Ape Kennel Club), acquired other top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and pulled off successful events (ApeFest) and partnerships (Rolling Stone). And we made both web3 and gaming history — the biggest NFT mint ever followed by a game demo with record-breaking synchronized player participation — for our newest initiative, Otherside.
See you on the other side
We are at the forefront of world class Web3 collaborations. Our releases with Gucci, Bape, BMW, Rolling Stone, McBess, Superplastic, and The Hundreds redefine the limits of true digital ownership. Collectors and Partners alike are drawn to the detail we inscribe into our products.
The Creative Director, Marketing & Partnerships role is cross-functional role and will be the owner of creative development for this workstream.
- Create informative, comprehensive, and concise internal and external briefing decks
- Co-author marketing strategy to support brand and project goals
- Entertain our community with your crazy good ideas
- Calibrate scope of our endeavors to give maximum amplification while maintaining fiscal responsibility
- Manage relationships with external partners in collaboration with the rest of our Partnership Team
We Are Looking For
- Expert level understanding of web3: show us what you collect
- Regular engagement on social media platforms, particularly Twitter
- Familiarity with KOLs (from managing agencies to bootstrapping micro campaigns)
- A spirit of collaboration (leave your ego with your previous job)
- Focus and problem solve in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of SEO principles / requirements
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Ability to sit for long periods
- Ability to work on a computer screen and communicate virtually
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $178,750.00 - $188,910.00 in addition to equity and benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role and level. The range listed encompasses several levels. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and market demand. Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity, or benefits.
What We Offer
- 100% remote
- Localized comprehensive health benefits
- Monthly stipends for wellness, co-working, and mobile/internet service
- Flexible Time Off, localized paid holidays, & Winter Recess (December 24-January 1)
- A vibrant community of Employee Resource Groups (Women at Yuga, Blackchain3, Queer3)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Localized retirement plans
We believe true innovation in web3 requires diversity in perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. But historically marginalized groups are underrepresented in the space, not just as participants but as leaders and creators. Luckily, we — and every web3 company — have the opportunity to bake necessary process and mindset shifts into our company DNA from the early days.
To help build a web3 that’s diverse and inclusive, we strive to build Yuga’s workplace to be diverse and inclusive. Not just how we do things day to day, but who does them and who decides what needs to be done.
So if you’re excited about one of our roles but your resume doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, please apply anyway. If you’re enthusiastic about web3 but come from an industry you think is unrelated, apply anyway. If you’re a great thinker and doer, apply anyway. The fate of web3 kiiinda depends on it.
At Yuga Labs, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're shaping the future of identity, community, and technology—an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
Yuga Labs applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any Yuga Labs applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Yuga Labs Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.