Yuga Labs is a web3 company exploring big ideas in identity, ownership, utility, and interoperability to push the crypto and NFT space forward. As The Defiant recently said, "The story of Yuga Labs is one where the improbable has become reality in the blink of an eye." Since debuting with our flagship collection Bored Ape Yacht Club in April 2021, we’ve created new IP for the ape ecosystem (Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Bored Ape Kennel Club), acquired other top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and pulled off successful events (ApeFest) and partnerships (Rolling Stone). And we made both web3 and gaming history — the biggest NFT mint ever followed by a game demo with record-breaking synchronized player participation — for our newest initiative, Otherside.
See you on the other side
Operations: the foundation, electrical, and plumbing that powers our company. This team is made up of builders working across all teams to drive process and efficiency.
Who We’re Looking For
We are hiring an Executive Administrative Assistant to support our Leadership team. We have tons to do, building the future of web3, and we need help calendaring important meetings, fielding incoming requests from both internal and external stakeholders, and basically keeping this superspeed train on the tracks. You’ll be part of a creative, ambitious, and cool group that’s defining an industry. No corporate mumbo jumbo here.
- Calendar and meeting management using GSuite and Zoom - arrange meetings and appointments in a timely manner and react to priorities accordingly
- Coordinate business travel, creating travel itineraries and being available during travel times to quickly address any last-minute changes or cancellations
- Review and prioritize emails and necessary communication in order to ensure timely responses
- Help organize critical work projects. Prioritize with the team to make sure that all objectives are addressed and handled in a timely manner
- Communicate with high level contacts inside and outside the company, including booking agents, Artist Managers and leading industry professionals
- Oversee Executive gifting (swag boxes) and thank you notes
- Expert Google Calendar and Gmail skills
- Experience troubleshooting and setting up video conferencing systems
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and exercise excellent judgment
- Flexibility and willingness to contribute to special projects as needed
What We Offer
- Working with the best-in-class talent creating innovative technologies and bringing the forefront of culture to web3
- Exposure to innovative technologies in cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and game development
- Collaboration with blue chip projects and AAA studios and partners
- Great internal growth and development
- 100% remote
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks
We believe true innovation in web3 requires diversity in perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. But historically marginalized groups are underrepresented in the space, not just as participants but as leaders and creators. Luckily, we — and every web3 company — have the opportunity to bake necessary process and mindset shifts into our company DNA from the early days.
To help build a web3 that’s diverse and inclusive, we strive to build Yuga’s workplace to be diverse and inclusive. Not just how we do things day to day, but who does them and who decides what needs to be done.
So if you’re excited about one of our roles but your resume doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, please apply anyway. If you’re enthusiastic about web3 but come from an industry you think is unrelated, apply anyway. If you’re a great thinker and doer, apply anyway. The fate of web3 kiiinda depends on it.