Yuga Labs is a web3 company exploring big ideas in identity, ownership, utility, and interoperability to push the crypto and NFT space forward. As The Defiant recently said, "The story of Yuga Labs is one where the improbable has become reality in the blink of an eye." Since debuting with our flagship collection Bored Ape Yacht Club in April 2021, we’ve created new IP for the ape ecosystem (Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Bored Ape Kennel Club), acquired other top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and pulled off successful events (ApeFest) and partnerships (Rolling Stone). And we made both web3 and gaming history — the biggest NFT mint ever followed by a game demo with record-breaking synchronized player participation — for our newest initiative, Otherside.
See you on the other side
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Senior Talent Partner to help scale our creative teams. We have tons to do, building the future of web3, and we need help building rigorous interview processes and identifying and sourcing top creative talent for our brands. You’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-moving talent acquisition function with ample opportunity for growth and mentorship.
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process for the creative teams at Yuga Labs, including running discovery meetings, sourcing and screening candidates, facilitating debriefs, extending and negotiating offers, and transitioning candidates to onboarding
- Operate as strategic business partner to the teams you support, incorporating business objectives, team composition, and role requirements into your recommendations
- Act as recruitment subject matter expert and coach to your hiring managers and interviewers on recruitment best practices
- Create and contribute to recruiting infrastructure projects like Hiring Kickoff Meetings, Candidate Debriefs, Candidate Success Profiles, Super Days, etc.
- Identify and implement creative strategies to source and engage top candidates
- Prioritize documentation and data integrity in Greenhouse (ATS) and Talent Wall and utilize reports to make data-driven recommendations on improving recruitment performance
- Provide stellar candidate experience and develop strong lasting relationships with all candidates
- Recruiting, sourcing, and advising stakeholders in a hyperscale environment
- Expert offer negotiation and closing skills, especially related to equity
- Transparent, humble, and collaborative working style
- Experience working with recruiting tools like Greenhouse, Linkedin Recruiter, Talent Wall, Gem, Bright Hire, Calendly, HireVue, etc.
What We Offer
- Working with the best-in-class talent creating innovative technologies and bringing the forefront of culture to web3
- Exposure to innovative technologies in cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and game development
- Collaboration with blue chip projects and AAA studios and partners
- Great internal growth and development
- 100% remote
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks
We believe true innovation in web3 requires diversity in perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. But historically marginalized groups are underrepresented in the space, not just as participants but as leaders and creators. Luckily, we — and every web3 company — have the opportunity to bake necessary process and mindset shifts into our company DNA from the early days.
To help build a web3 that’s diverse and inclusive, we strive to build Yuga’s workplace to be diverse and inclusive. Not just how we do things day to day, but who does them and who decides what needs to be done.
So if you’re excited about one of our roles but your resume doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, please apply anyway. If you’re enthusiastic about web3 but come from an industry you think is unrelated, apply anyway. If you’re a great thinker and doer, apply anyway. The fate of web3 kiiinda depends on it.