Yuga Labs is a web3 company exploring big ideas in identity, ownership, utility, and interoperability to push the crypto and NFT space forward. As The Defiant recently said, "The story of Yuga Labs is one where the improbable has become reality in the blink of an eye." Since debuting with our flagship collection Bored Ape Yacht Club in April 2021, we’ve created new IP for the ape ecosystem (Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Bored Ape Kennel Club), acquired other top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and pulled off successful events (ApeFest) and partnerships (Rolling Stone). And we made both web3 and gaming history — the biggest NFT mint ever followed by a game demo with record-breaking synchronized player participation — for our newest initiative, Otherside.
See you on the other side
The finders and keepers. This team helps us grow quickly and thoughtfully, sleuthing out talented people who will thrive at Yuga (and help Yuga thrive).
Who We Are Looking For
We are hiring an operations and systems expert to join our Talent team. We have tons to do, building the future of web3, and we need help ensuring the logistics and infrastructure that run our company work consistently and efficiently. You’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-moving hiring function with ample opportunity for growth and mentorship.
- Liaise across functions like IT, Security, HR, Talent Acquisition, and others to ensure that the tools we’re using are utilized to their fullest potential, meet security and legal requirements, and foster a high level of adoption
- Lead initiatives to identify and create solutions to scale and refine talent acquisition coordination and other TA Ops related areas including tweaking current processes to drive efficiencies and developing tools/templates/process documentation that aids in delivering the best experience for candidates, recruiters, and hiring teams
- Partner with Finance and People teams to optimize budget and headcount management processes and reporting
- Manage and mentor a team of Recruiting Coordinators, ensuring that all logistics relative to interview scheduling, pre-employment activities like offer letters, and correspondence with candidates and recruiters meet the highest standards
- Prior experience in talent operations, ideally in a fast-paced, scale-up environment
- A data-driven mentality - you’ll be an expert in using data and analytics to deliver meaningful improvements and growth
- Experience in managing multiple talent programs, operations, and initiatives at a time
- Ability to design and implement clear processes with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Expert knowledge of recruiting solutions like Greenhouse (or other ATS), Gem, ModernLoop, Bright Hire, HireVue, Textio, and GSuite as well as a passion for exploring new technologies and systems to optimize talent acquisition results
- Strong communication skills - you’ll be an expert at presenting and delivering reports to all areas of the business including the talent acquisition team, people team, and business leaders
What We Offer
- Working with the best-in-class talent creating innovative technologies and bringing the forefront of culture to web3
- Exposure to innovative technologies in cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and game development
- Collaboration with blue chip projects and AAA studios and partners
- Great internal growth and development
- 100% remote
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks
We believe true innovation in web3 requires diversity in perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. But historically marginalized groups are underrepresented in the space, not just as participants but as leaders and creators. Luckily, we — and every web3 company — have the opportunity to bake necessary process and mindset shifts into our company DNA from the early days.
To help build a web3 that’s diverse and inclusive, we strive to build Yuga’s workplace to be diverse and inclusive. Not just how we do things day to day, but who does them and who decides what needs to be done.
So if you’re excited about one of our roles but your resume doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, please apply anyway. If you’re enthusiastic about web3 but come from an industry you think is unrelated, apply anyway. If you’re a great thinker and doer, apply anyway. The fate of web3 kiiinda depends on it.