Yuga Labs is a web3 company exploring big ideas in identity, ownership, utility, and interoperability to push the crypto and NFT space forward. As The Defiant recently said, "The story of Yuga Labs is one where the improbable has become reality in the blink of an eye." Since debuting with our flagship collection Bored Ape Yacht Club in April 2021, we’ve created new IP for the ape ecosystem (Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Bored Ape Kennel Club), acquired other top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and pulled off successful events (ApeFest) and partnerships (Rolling Stone). And we made both web3 and gaming history — the biggest NFT mint ever followed by a game demo with record-breaking synchronized player participation — for our newest initiative, Otherside.
See you on the other side
Production is the engine running all projects from events to launches, and beyond. This team is made up of producers working across branding, art, events, merch, content, and more.
Who We’re Looking For
You will be the day to day producer lead for a brand within our portfolio. On any given day you will work cross functionally with the production team, the creative team, and other folks as needed, to lead the planning and execution of projects. Your main responsibility is shepherding projects from inception to delivery and managing the process along the way while ensuring the work is of the highest standard, delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage large-scale marketing initiatives with multiple work-streams in a highly creative environment. Find, source, and manage a diverse set of world class production partners including creatives, writers, developers, designers, animators, and others to support your projects.Train internal team members and external resources like agencies and contractors on the process and guidelines for projects you’ve developed.
- Listen to, sift-through, and prioritize frequent feedback from various sources as projects evolve and iterate on your processes guidelines often.
- Oversee and respond to requests, adjust project priorities, and support workload distribution according to feedback from Yuga decision-makers.
- Manage pipeline of existing and new projects by establishing and managing schedules, budgets, and production partners.
- Assign well-suited teams based on collaboration with your Creative Director and Production counterparts. Enable creative teams with the tools and resources necessary to achieve the highest creativity in their work.
- Deliver integrated productions: film, interactive design & development, animation, experiential, etc.
- Drive consistency of brand standards across marketing and cross functionally within Yuga Labs.
- Champion diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts across the work, internal teams, and external partners.
- Expert experience increative production for an Agency and/or internal Brand Marketing team.
- Expertise in production across various marketing mediums including digital, social, web, experiential, and brand design.
- Experience hiring and mentoring creative producers.
- Deep understanding of the creative production landscape and relationships with top talent Globally.
- Ability to lead in-house creative and production work, as well as oversee the work of agency partners.
- Ability to continually produce best in class work of all sizes.
- Comfort working in a high growth, continuously evolving environment.
- A strong interest in crypto and web3
What We Offer
- Working with the best-in-class talent creating innovative technologies and bringing the forefront of culture to web3
- Exposure to innovative technologies in cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and game development
- Collaboration with blue chip projects and AAA studios and partners
- Great internal growth and development
- 100% remote
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks
We believe true innovation in web3 requires diversity in perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. But historically marginalized groups are underrepresented in the space, not just as participants but as leaders and creators. Luckily, we — and every web3 company — have the opportunity to bake necessary process and mindset shifts into our company DNA from the early days.
To help build a web3 that’s diverse and inclusive, we strive to build Yuga’s workplace to be diverse and inclusive. Not just how we do things day to day, but who does them and who decides what needs to be done.
So if you’re excited about one of our roles but your resume doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, please apply anyway. If you’re enthusiastic about web3 but come from an industry you think is unrelated, apply anyway. If you’re a great thinker and doer, apply anyway. The fate of web3 kiiinda depends on it.