Systems and IT Administrator
USA, Palo Alto, CA
Yubico seeks a Systems and office IT administrator for its Palo Alto office. You will support the office systems, employee computers and devices, maintaining a proactive approach to company digital security.
You will work out of our Palo Alto office but collaborate with the global operations team.
Use your passion, insights, and technical skills to help us create a trusted internet.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Extraordinary ethical and privacy standards for our employees and customers
- Help manage office IT, network and systems
- Support employees for our Palo Alto office and US remote workers
- Provide backup for provision and deprovision service accounts and maintain email lists
- Maintain strong security awareness for both internal systems and subscribed services
- Serve as desktop security lead
- Liaise with and provide backup to our Senior System Administrators in Sweden and Palo Alto
- Must be willing to respond to occasional requests outside normal working hours
- Reports to VP Operations
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years wireless office networking, desktop and mobile operating systems and applications, endpoint security (all aspects), endpoint security policy
- Collaborative work style, especially in a highly virtual and cross-functional environment
- Able to be flexible with work hours to coordinate with teams around the globe
- Passionate, articulate, and positive
- Experience with Google G-Suite Administration
- Experience with A/V systems support
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in a Linux environment, using correct unix file permissions, good knowledge of bash and major *nix services
- Proficient in at least one scripting language (such as Python, Ruby).
- Experience with WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento, or OSCommerce
- Familiarity with our product a plus