Yubico’s mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, secures logins for 9 of the top 10 internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration and innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software and services for encryption and Internet of Things (IoT). We are a fast growing, profitable, and multinational company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
Yubico is seeking an engineer to help develop, integrate, and support current and future cryptographic functions for our YubiKey and YubiHSM products. Use your passion, insights, and technical skills to help us create a trusted internet.
- Develop, integrate, and support current and future cryptographic functions for our YubiKey and YubiHSM products
- Reports to VP Solutions Engineering
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Hardware Security Modules (HSMs)
- Experience with PKCS#11 and application-level integration
- Extensive knowledge of cryptographic protocols
- At least 8 years of experience working in the security industry