USA, Silicon Valley / Palo Alto, CA
Yubico’s mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, secures logins for 9 of the top 10 internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. We are a fast growing, profitable, and multinational company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
As an Enterprise Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for articulating the value of Yubico products to the Enterprise market. In this role you will understand the enterprise market and competitive landscape and position Yubico as a preferred solution. As a key member of the Enterprise Marketing team you will develop marketing and sales collateral for new and existing solutions, incorporating key messaging and positioning.
- Working with the product team, you will develop key materials to educate both internal and external stakeholders about Yubico Enterprise product features and their benefits.
- Create product content including sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts to articulate the benefits of our products to an Enterprise audience.
- Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to better understand customer needs.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the Enterprise story of Yubico’s products.
- Measure and optimize the Enterprise buyer journey to support sales.
- BA/BS degree required. Major in Engineering or CS highly desirable.
- Prior experience in product marketing, and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and interest in representing Yubico at industry events.
- Self-starter with high energy.