Yubico is in the enviable position of its security products being deployed at scale in 9 out of the top 10 internet firms. Much of this success comes from Yubico connecting directly with our customers. As the Inside Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving continued growth for existing and new accounts. Of course, revenue booked is the critical measure, but this role is so much more. It's also about changing the world to be able to Trust the Net.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly sales quotas
- Conduct a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, emails, and social connections to customers and prospects to manage the entire sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal.
- Daily integration with Salesforce to adopt accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities according to sales department best practices, policies, and procedures
- Reports to Vice President of North America Sales.
Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience selling B2B software tools or solutions into targeted accounts
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis
- Hunting and developing your region/vertical is a key requirement as well as working with the Yubico Sales Directors
- Ability to manage complex sales into mid-market and Global 2000 organizations
- A results-oriented approach which balances a “take charge, do-whatever-it-takes” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- The successful candidate’s background will include having executed call plans, orchestrated account-planning sessions and effectively executed account strategies
- Experience selling into the financial sector is a plus
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree is required.