Launched in 2014 at Imperial College London, Yoyo Wallet has become the UK’s fastest growing mobile wallet by expanding across hundreds of University and Corporate locations. In the process Yoyo has developed a unique platform that opens up a global opportunity to power seamless payment and loyalty experiences for retailers, developers and financial institutions across the world. Founded by Alain Falys and Michael Rolph, Yoyo has raised significant funding and built a team of energetic entrepreneurs who know how to get things done. With so much potential ahead, Yoyo is looking for Technical Sourcer / Recruiter to join our team.
If you are looking to join a fun, fast growing FinTech firm, keep reading. We were recently chosen by KPMG as one of 50 FinTechs to watch globally. Now in our 4th year, we are in over 40 UK universities and over 100 corporate locations
Reporting directly to the Head of People and Talent, you will work closely with her to define and implement a recruitment strategy for primarily technical roles. Owning the end to end process of the technical hiring, you will use your prior experience and knowledge to ensure we are bringing 1st class technical talent to this growing team.
Ideally you will have prior experience of a scaling business and be able to react to the ever changing needs of the business. You will be open to getting involved in wider recruitment needs of the business as well as HR projects where necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity for an agency or in-house recruiter who is looking to be part of a scaling team at a vital stage in our growth. You will have the opportunity to build the role around your skills and career goals.
- Work closely with hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organisation
- Build strategy for talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Partnering with engineering and product teams to improve candidate or sourcing experience
- Deep understanding of technology. Coding background or experience preferred.
- Excellent technical sourcing experience gained within a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Preferably software engineering recruiting experience
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Ability to build talent pipeline and regularly engage with passive candidates using inventive techniques
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well
- 2+ years of agency or in-house experience
NICE TO HAVE:
Experience of a scale-up business is desired but not a firm requirement
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN:
Working as part of an early stages company is challenging. It’s not all ping pong tables and free beer…..well sometimes it is! What you are willing to put into growing the company will determine not only our success, but yours. If you are ready for this challenge then we promise:
- Competitive Salary
- All the equipment necessary to make sure you are able to do your role
- Monthly credit to your Yoyo Wallet account
- Work in a collaborative, flexible, open-minded and flat organisation
- Work on challenging real-world problems that you can take ownership of
- Build something today and see it in people’s hands tomorrow
- Great central London location and an AWESOME team!