Launched in 2014 at Imperial College London, Yoyo Wallet has become Europe’s fastest growing mobile wallet by expanding across hundreds of University and Corporate locations. At it’s core, Yoyo is a mobile app allowing consumers to pay for things using their phone while they collect stamps or points – all in the app with no need to carry multiple loyalty cards cluttering up your wallet. Retailers in turn learn more about their customers, empowering them to offer hyper-targeted in-app deals for their most loyal customers. Founded by Alain Falys and Michael Rolph, Yoyo has raised significant funding ($15m as of September 2015) and built a team of energetic entrepreneurs who know how to get things done. Most recently, Yoyo was chosen by KPMG as one of their ‘global top 50 FinTech companies to watch’.
Now in our 4th year, we have a growing UK high street portfolio and are already present in more than 60 UK Universities and over 150 Corporate locations. We also have a growing global footprint with business in the US, Ireland and Singapore. With so much potential ahead, Yoyo is looking for dynamic Customer Success Managers to join the fast growing Commercial Team. If you are looking to join a fun, fast moving FinTech firm that is redefining the mobile payments and loyalty landscape, keep reading.
Yoyo Wallet is looking for professionals with experience in Customer Success, Relationship Management and/or Account Management to join our energetic team as Customer Success Managers. For Yoyo, Customer Success Managers are instrumental in retaining and growing the most important relationships we have in place across Education, Retail, Business & Industry and other target verticals. As a performance driven individual, you will be able to ramp up quickly and not only meet, but overachieve on your targets.
- Own the end-to-end relationships with a portfolio of our most important B2B customers
- Build and maintain mutually valuable relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers across all levels of your client portfolio in order to retain these accounts and accelerate new business for Yoyo
- Foster strong internal relationships across the Yoyo organisation (Sales, Operations, Marketing, Engineering, Product, Finance) to ensure we deliver best-in-class service and support to our most important clients
- Put the Yoyo product at the heart of everything you do, feeding back to our Product Managers on user experience in order to continually improve the product offering as well as contributing to our Marketing strategy
- Research, develop and execute new business development opportunities across your assigned portfolio of B2B clients
- Engage with your client portfolio to espouse the value of working with Yoyo and to drive focused co-marketing campaigns that will result in incremental revenue and/or user growth
- Take ownership of your portfolio KPI’s and build a strong pipeline of activities to drive towards your targets
- Experience in Customer Success/Account Management/Relationship Management/Business Development roles in a relevant field
- Proven ability to build and maintain mutually beneficial B2B relationships
- Proven ability to identify and execute business development opportunities to drive revenue across a portfolio of clients
- Experience in negotiating and closing contracts for new business and/or marketing agreements
- A self-starter with background in a high-growth business, ideally building your role from scratch
- Tech savvy you will be able to demonstrate our product effectively as well as communicating the value-add to prospective clients
- Proven track record in hitting and exceeding stretching targets
- Proven experience of managing client interactions via CRM e.g. Salesforce
NICE TO HAVE:
- SAAS environment experience
- Formal project management methodology qualification
- Previous experience in a scaling company
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN:
Working as part of an early stages company is challenging. It’s not all ping pong tables and free beer... although sometimes it can be! Changing the way people pay and collect loyalty rewards with their mobile devices isn't always easy. What you are willing to put into growing the business will determine not only your personal success, but ours as a company. If you are ready for this challenge then we promise:
- Competitive Salary and bonus structure
- All the equipment necessary to make sure you are able to do your role
- Monthly credit to your yoyo wallet account
- Pension and Private Medical Insurance
- Work in a collaborative, flexible, open-minded and flat organisation
- Work on challenging real-world problems that you can take ownership of
- Build something today and see it in people’s hands tomorrow
- Great central London location and an AWESOME team!