Are you a proactive and driven Technical Recruiter who thrives when working in a fast paced, challenging and varied role? Would you love the opportunity to contribute to a high growth company with its sights set firmly on international expansion? Did we hear a big YES?! Great - read on!
From day one, we'll expect you to hit the ground sprinting, roll up your sleeves and deliver a superb end-to-end recruitment service for in-demand talent and busy hiring managers. We guarantee that you will never be bored in this role. Duties will include and will not be limited to:
- Collaboration, innovation and pipelining - partnering closely with hiring managers to create compelling adverts, branding content and engagement pieces to fill current vacancies and pipeline talent as we quickly scale.
- Leveraging resources available to you such as LinkedIn, social media, specialist sites, internal databases, networking opportunities/events and our referral network.
- Evaluating fit (technical and cultural) - supporting hiring managers with shortlisting and screening when required; providing prompt feedback to hiring managers, applicants / candidates and drive the process forward accordingly - i.e. disposition of candidates, making interview arrangements when necessary, proposing salary recommendations, on-boarding and closing out of candidates.
- Market awareness and mapping of talent pools to create and manage top of funnel campaigns in order to attract high calibre candidates and contribute to wider competitor and compensation analysis.
- Effective communication across the company to ensure preparedness throughout the hiring process.
- Ad hoc duties such as supporting new software integrations, generating reports etc, leveraging data to inform hiring decisions and proactively feeding back insights to immediate team, hiring managers and leadership team.
- 100% compliance of our ATS, Greenhouse; full compliance with employment law regulations and legislation (i.e. GDPR, Immigration, Equal Opportunities).
- Flexibility during hiring surges, undertaking recruitment for non-tech and product roles.
- Evangelise our brand by actively sourcing, participating and organising events in our community (tech meet-ups / conferences).
- Up-skill our hiring managers and provide training on interview techniques in order to increase the conversation rate of prospect/applicant to candidate and new starter.
What we are looking for in our next teammate ...
- Experience gained in a role such as Technical Recruiter, Recruiter, Sourcer, Talent Acquisition Partner, Technical Recruitment Lead, Talent Acquisition Manager or similar.
- Experience of working in an in-house recruitment / talent acquisition function, with a focus on tech roles in a Tech, MarTech, FinTech or similar environment
- Additional experience in an agency environment with a tech focus is advantageous
- Experience hiring python engineers is strongly desired.
- Strong working knowledge of direct sourcing and innovative talent attraction solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of tech recruitment (complex boolean searches, GitHub, StackOverflow etc.)
- Strong knowledge of market trends in tech and product recruitment.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems. Knowledge of Greenhouse is desired.
- Knowledge of employment law (immigration, GDPR, equal opportunities etc).
Skills and Abilities
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to provide a high touch service while managing a high volume of applications / recruitments.
- Strong emotional intelligence; exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Self-directed and strong problem solving skills - able to join the dots and use your initiative.
- A strong to desire to always add value and a sense of urgency.
- A compelling communicator - both in writing and verbally; able to communicate with technical talent in a knowledgeable manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solution focused - able to navigate ambiguity to delivery results
- Able live and breathe our values.
- Motivated - someone who loves to get things done and knows how to keep perspective.
- Ability to tap into your already developed strong network of talent in engineering and product (i.e. front-end, back-end, full stack, python developers)
- Data driven - able to use recruitment metrics to drive smart searches and quickly convert prospects and candidates into hires
There has never been a better time to join Yoyo. If you are looking for a career defining role then apply today.
Please note that we will not be engaging recruitment agencies on this search.