Yousign is a leading European SaaS player in the e-signature domain, mainly active in France, Germany and Italy. Having anticipated the shift towards paperless long before any European competitors, Yousign is already helping thousands of sales, purchasing, HR, legal, IT teams to dematerialize/digitalize and automate their contract processes.
Besides its pioneering position in the e-signature space, what gives the company an advantage, it's our conscious focus on SMBs. Yousign considers e-signature as a natural starting point for product expansion further up trough document automation, approval management, and other workflows in the future.
Founded in 2013 by Luc Pallavidino and Antoine Louiset, Yousign has now more than 6000 customers, 1.5M+ monthly signers, 100+ employees, growing at a x2.5 rate YoY, making it the most performing e-signature scale-up in Europe.
As Sales Enablement Manager you will be a real right-hand man for our Sales Director. You will develop and implement the strategy for enablement programs and tools including the overarching sales process and quality effectiveness programs. Overall objective is to increase salesforce productivity and performance with a measured impact on business.
The main role is to help salespeople to not only sell more but also sell with more velocity, quality, and ease.
Sales onboarding & training
- Design, analyze and track onboarding effectiveness.
- Create and lead programs that build knowledge, skills and capabilities in the areas of industry, product, technical competence, sales techniques, leadership, etc.
- Working on how to attract, retain, continuously challenge and grow sales employee; develop and enhance functional competencies
Sales processes & tools
- Onboard sales team on each new tool and be sure they master them constantly
- Train the sales team in using possible tools that can scale their day to day missions and improve their performance
- Dig into our sales processes in order to improve them (systems, methodologies…)
- Drive continuous innovation in enablement programs and tools to enhance overall excellence across the sales teams,
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team
- Define ways to measure sales enablement (set goals and calculate ROI)
- Submit evolution axes in order to enhance our sales performance
- Facilitate content creation and its use within sales team
- Identify the best content formats and channels to the audience
- Coordinate different actions through social selling with our marketing team
- Help the Channel Sales team with the production of partner assets
- 5+ years’ experience in a high-performance sales organization in sales ops, enablement, and/or learning and development,
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools and training,
- Experience with content management,
- Strong knowledge of the Customer Centric Selling methodology,
- Able to build internal relationships with sales, product and marketing,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Fast learner.
You will join the Sales BU, which today consists of:
- Romain, our Sales Director and your futur manager
- Gabrielle, Isabelle et Julien, notre team d’Account Executives et tes futurs collègues.
- Our team Business Development Representatives, in charge of outbound sales.
- Our team Sales Development Representatives, in charge of inbound sales.
- Our team Channel Sales, in charge of partnerships.
Why should you apply?
- Workplaces where it is good to live and a great team fulfilled with kindness.
- Salary transparency based on factors such as: your job, expertise level, location, and years of experience. The goal is to define a fair, factual and objective salary.
- Swile card for healthy meals :-)
- Our work comittee that provides access to many advantages throughout France
- Quarterly team meetings in Caen, Paris or elsewhere to share the vision and goals. It is a friendly and important moment for the whole team.
- Coffee and organic fruit every week in Caen and Paris!
- Possibility to work remotely.
Our team values
Cohesion : We are united and committed to one mission: reinventing the way companies, their employees, and their partners work every day. To achieve this common goal, the cohesion of our team is above everything else. Our collective spirit, mutual understanding, team work and our time spent together are the precious elements that forge our team and allow us to move forward.
Transparency : Saying the things that matter is really important to us. We are doing our best in order to allow everyone to talk about everything, to challenge decisions and question what exists, to celebrate victories, and talk about failures with honesty. For example, we share a lot of sensitive company-related data and have a transparent internal salary grid.
Trust : In order for each member of our team to flourish, trust is the indispensable foundation that enables each individual to express and develop its talent. It manifests itself, among other things, through freedom of taking action in different topics. Trust leads each individual to take responsibility, encourages boldness and unleashes creativity.
Ambition : Our collective ambition is assumed and we try to excel in the areas we address. In each situation, we seek to go furtherer and it allows us to transform the correct into the good, the good into excellent, and the excellent into exceptional. We always strive for the best, individually and collectively.
Of course, not everything is perfect, we are human after all, but we do our best to remain true to our values!