You Health Medical Groups seeks independent, licensed medical providers to provide healthcare services to customers via the Hims and Hers telehealth platform.
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
Hims & Hers' mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, we were listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and traded under the " HIMS " ticker. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We’re looking for Board Certified Nurse Practitioners (FNP, A-GNP, AG-ACNP, etc.) to join our growing network of care. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Providers must reside in the continental US to access the Hims & Hers platform.
- Deliver high-quality, asynchronous care by assessing, screening, diagnosing, prescribing, and titrating medication for patients as necessary
- Uphold unparalleled clinical customer service through the delivery of prompt and empathetic care
- Provide clinical care for a variety of conditions, including erectile dysfunction, hair loss, birth control, performance anxiety, and more (depending on board certification)
- Adhere to Hims and Hers platform guidelines and policies and complete all required training
- Masters of Science in Nursing
- Board certification in one or more of the following specialties: Family, Adult-Gerontology, Acute Care, etc.
- 1+ years of applicable experience in clinical practice, exclusive of orientation/training
- 10+ active state licenses in good standing is a strong plus
- Have Independent Prescriptive Authority (in states where available)
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
Note: You Health is not currently hiring Physician Assistants or RNs.
- Malpractice insurance and tail coverage provided
- Comprehensive clinical guidelines and additional training
- Support from a telemedicine operations team dedicated to assisting and improving the provider experience
- Depending on state(s) of licensure and experience, we provide you with collaborative pairing
- Software and technology support
Hims & You Health are Equal Opportunity Employers and consider applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims along with You Health will consider all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.