YouHealth Medical Group seeks licensed medical providers to provide healthcare services to customers via the Apostrophe telehealth platform.
Apostrophe is a healthcare technology platform reimagining what dermatology should look like in the 21st century. Apostrophe’s vertically-integrated platform powers a bespoke experience for every patient, from digital diagnosis to medication delivery, to ongoing care. Apostrophe is the only company to combine a nationwide network of dermatologists and a prescription compounding facility to provide world-class dermatology care at a fraction of the cost or hassle of the traditional healthcare system.
In July of 2021, Apostrophe was acquired by Hims and Hers, Inc. (ticker: HIMS), the multi-specialty telehealth platform. Apostrophe is a fully autonomous startup brand under H&H.
We are currently hiring nurse practitioners to treat patients on our telemedicine platform. As an Apostrophe provider, you will play a critical role in helping people get easier, more affordable access to quality dermatological care. This is a full-time role.
- Through telemedicine, conduct video consultations and message with patients, including assessing, screening, diagnosing, and prescribing medication for patients as necessary
- Work in close conjunction with a board-certified dermatologist
- Adhere to Apostrophe guidelines and complete all required training
- Provide clinical services to individuals who otherwise may not have access to care
- Handle patient care by answering patient clinical questions, prescribing medication as appropriate, and providing medical guidance as necessary
- Have the opportunity to provide clinical care for a variety of conditions, including acne, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, anti-aging, sparse eyelashes, and male pattern hair loss
- An active CNP state license in Arizona in good standing with Full Practice Authority
- 1+ years of experience in a dedicated dermatology practice
- Confidence in treating full-spectrum acne patients, including experience prescribing a variety of medications such as tretinoin, oral antibiotics, and spironolactone
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus!
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.