You Health Medical Groups seeks independent, licensed medical providers to provide health care services to customers via the Hims and Hers telehealth platform. Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed You Health healthcare professionals across all 50 states and D.C, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. To learn more about the Hims and Hers platform, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We’re looking for talented, high-performing, and passionate Board Certified Telemedicine Physicians (FM, IM, EM, etc.) to join our growing network of care. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Providers must reside in the continental US to access the Hims & Hers platform.
- Deliver high quality, asynchronous care by assessing, screening, diagnosing, prescribing, and titrating medication for patients as necessary
- Uphold unparalleled clinical customer service through the delivery of prompt and empathetic care on the platform
- Provide clinical care for a variety of conditions, including erectile dysfunction, hair loss, birth control, performance anxiety, low-level anxiety and general depression, and more (depending on specialty)
- Adhere to Hims and Hers platform guidelines and policies and complete all required training
- Medical Degree (MD/DO)
- Board Certification in one or more of the following specialties: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, etc.
- 1+ years of experience in clinical practice, exclusive of orientation/training
- 10+ active medical state licenses in good standing is a strong plus
- Licenses in California, Texas, Florida, New York are a strong plus
- Comfortable providing care asynchronously and prescribing a variety of medications such as sildenafil, propranolol, birth control, finasteride, standard SSRIs, and more
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
Please Note: You Health is not able to consider Board Eligible Physicians. Applicants must be Board Certified.
- Malpractice insurance and tail coverage provided
- Comprehensive clinical guidelines and additional training
- Support from a telemedicine operations team dedicated to assisting and improving the provider experience
- Depending on state(s) of licensure and experience, you may have the opportunity to become a Supervising Physician
- Software and technology support
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.