At Yohana, we’re finding new ways for technology and design to lighten our loads, reclaim our time, and improve our well-being. We want it all. A career and home. Family and friends. Health and wellness. But actually having it all can leave us feeling overloaded. And research shows it. 43% of people struggle with decision-making. 66% say overload affects their work, and 62%, their interpersonal relationships.
Technology was supposed to help by making us more efficient. But the faster we get things done, the more we take on, and our well-being falls to the bottom of the list. Yohana is on a mission to make balance a priority – and do it joyfully.
It’s a meaningful product challenge: helping society reclaim time and make space for joy through technology and design. That’s what the team at Yohana is solving for every day, and we have a lot of fun doing it. With leadership from big tech like Google, Apple, Microsoft, and hypergrowth startups like Nest, Waymo, TaskRabbit, and Casper, we’re motivated to make the world a happier place. Join us!
Yohana is a wholly owned subsidiary of Panasonic Inc. Our unique positioning as a start-up within a global Consumer Electronics and Services company makes this opportunity one that is rich with world-class capability and game-changing possibilities.
About The Role:
You will work in a small team within our Operations department. You need to be comfortable with ambiguity and be able to provide structure and leadership with limited direction. In addition to having mastered the fundamentals, you need to be hands-on in creating processes for a dynamic, fast-moving, and agile environment building high quality, high performance and scalable software. You will be expected to work equally between operations, engineering, design, product management in ensuring all teams are effective and efficient in execution.
Yohana is able to employ individuals who reside in (or that are willing to relocate to) the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Own overall program schedules
- Drive meaningful aspects of a project including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation
- Develop operating plans for the program
- Define the overall program and monitoring progress
- Manage the risks and issues and take corrective measures to ensure goals are achieved
- Coordinate the projects and their interdependencies
- Manage and utilize resources across project
- Manage stakeholders’ communication
What You’ll Bring:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business or Related Field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of program, project or product management in software development
- Self-starting, ambitious, focused, and self-sufficient
- Demonstrates critical thinking capabilities with strong attention to detail
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles and constant change remains flexible and calm when facing of uncertainty
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Has the ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems both technical and processes.
- Ability to travel internationally
What We Offer:
The future of work at Yohana is flexibility. Like many other leading Silicon Valley based businesses, we follow a hybrid workplace model post-pandemic. We believe this model is consistent with our goals of fostering a highly collaborative culture, promoting employee well-being, and developing a workplace that is engaging, equitable, and innovative.
Local (Bay Area) employees are expected to come into the office on Mondays & Wednesdays and optional on the other days of the week. Fully remote (Work From Home) employment may be available for select positions.
This position is eligible for participation in the Yohana’s employee bonus program. Grade level and salary ranges are determined primarily through the scope and complexity of the role along with a review of the applicant’s experience and skills, as well as alignment with geographic market data and equity with other team members.
Employee benefits include:
- Opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup on a mission to make well-being attainable for modern families
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Company Holidays
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Catered Lunch & Snacks
- Discounts on Panasonic products
- Company Social Events
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest.