At Yohana, we’re finding new ways for technology and design to lighten our loads, reclaim our time, and improve our well-being. We want it all. A career and home. Family and friends. Health and wellness. But actually having it all can leave us feeling overloaded. And research shows it. 43% of people struggle with decision-making. 66% say overload affects their work, and 62%, their interpersonal relationships.
Technology was supposed to help by making us more efficient. But the faster we get things done, the more we take on, and our well-being falls to the bottom of the list. Yohana is on a mission to make balance a priority – and do it joyfully.
It’s a meaningful product challenge: helping society reclaim time and make space for joy through technology and design. That’s what the team at Yohana is solving for every day, and we have a lot of fun doing it. With leadership from big tech like Google, Apple, Microsoft, and hypergrowth startups like Nest, Waymo, TaskRabbit, and Casper, we’re motivated to make the world a happier place. Join us!
Yohana is a wholly owned subsidiary of Panasonic Inc. Our unique positioning as a start-up within a global Consumer Electronics and Services company makes this opportunity one that is rich with world-class capability and game-changing possibilities.
About The Role:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Flutter Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining our mobile applications using the Flutter framework, and ensuring they meet our high standards of quality, usability, and performance. This role will involve working closely with our product and design teams to translate requirements into functional, user-friendly, and visually appealing applications. You are expected to be a hands-on developer & architect who excels in a dynamic, fast-moving, and agile environment building high quality and high-performance software.
Yohana is able to employ individuals who reside in (or that are willing to relocate to) the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications using the Flutter framework
- Create and implement software designs and systems, and participate in engineering design reviews of proposed functionality and systems
- Collaborate with product and design teams to ensure applications meet user requirements and adhere to best practices for usability and user experience
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to ensure code quality and maintainability, write automated tests to ensure the usability and functionality of the applications
- Stay up-to-date with new Flutter releases and features and apply them to improve our applications
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior developers in the team
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in mobile application development, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in developing applications using the Flutter framework
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Dart, Java, Kotlin, and Swift
- Strong understanding of Flutter architecture, widgets, and state management (BloC, Provider etc), experience with Flutter web is a plus
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, including integration with backend services
- Experience in writing automated tests and integrating with continuous integration and deployment tools
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and mentor junior developers
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Flutter Developer who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What We Offer:
The future of work at Yohana is flexibility. Like many other leading Silicon Valley based businesses, we follow a hybrid workplace model post-pandemic. We believe this model is consistent with our goals of fostering a highly collaborative culture, promoting employee well-being, and developing a workplace that is engaging, equitable, and innovative.
Local (Bay Area) employees are expected to come into the office on Mondays & Wednesdays and optional on the other days of the week. Fully remote (Work From Home) employment may be available for select positions.
The salary range for this role is currently $205,700-$240,000. This position is eligible for participation in the Yohana’s employee bonus program. Grade level and salary ranges are determined primarily through the scope and complexity of the role along with a review of the applicant’s experience and skills, as well as alignment with geographic market data and equity with other team members.
Employee benefits include:
- Opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup on a mission to make well-being attainable for modern families
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Company Holidays
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Catered Lunch & Snacks
- Discounts on Panasonic products
- Company Social Events
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest.