Are you a driven, solutions-oriented attorney looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced financial tech company? Joining YipitData’s legal team is a rare opportunity to become a core contributor to the success of a company that is building the future of investment research.
YipitData specializes in analyzing web data for institutional investors. Three years ago YipitData consisted of 20 people. Since then, we've grown to 80+, have tripled our revenue and expanded our client base to include the largest institutional investors in the world.
At YipitData, our legal team is an essential and collaborative partner in product development, executing sales and marketing efforts. As our Corporate Counsel, you will be a core player in all aspects of our business.
- Research, recommend and execute on key strategic opportunities and special projects
- Guide the development of our dynamic products
- Develop negotiation and contract drafting skills to close on contracts with prospects, customers, and other vendors that are critical to our business
- Collaboratively manage corporate matters including board / shareholder affairs
- Learn and enhance the legal team’s processes, efficiency, compliance framework and best practices.
To succeed as our Corporate Counsel:
- You are excited by and highly determined to navigate complicated and novel legal concepts and issues
- You have very strong research skills and a history of mastering a topic when advising on it
- You thrive in the unknown and are motivated to solve new challenges each day
- You have a law degree from a top U.S. law school and license to practice in New York.
This is an exciting opportunity for a top law firm associate or experienced lawyer at a high-growth company with strong communication skills and impeccable judgment. All legal backgrounds - whether transactional or litigation - are encouraged to apply.
Compensation includes highly competitive salary, equity and benefits of a VC-backed technology company.
YipitData is an equal opportunity employer and seeks excellence through diversity.