Are you a driven consulting or operations professional passionate about building a world-class revenue team at a rapidly growing tech startup? YipitData's expanding Sales Operations team offers an exciting opportunity to directly contribute to the company's growth and continued success.
YipitData specializes in analyzing web data for institutional investors. Three years ago YipitData consisted of 20 people. Since then, we've grown to 80+, have tripled our revenue and expanded our client base to include the largest institutional investors in the world.
We are situated within an intellectually stimulating industry, and this role is a phenomenal opportunity for a curious self-starter to make our driven sales team even more efficient and impactful.
As our Sales Operations Associate, you will partner with our sales and client success teams and our Director of Sales Operations you will...
- Play an active role in identifying and implementing processes that can streamline revenue acquisition and eliminate inefficiencies
- Ensure that the sales and client success teams are operating seamlessly by capturing and analyzing various performance metrics
- Set up, improve, and maintain systems to collect and analyze sales data, detect customer trends, and compensate revenue contributors
- Produce high quality market analysis and territory management
- Create, optimize and maintain Salesforce data, reports and dashboards
To succeed in this role, ideally:
- You demonstrate a high aptitude for analytics, organization, process development, and change management.
- You have advanced Excel skills
- You have worked with Salesforce.com
- You are familiar with SQL and data management
- You are determined to continuously improve yourself and those around you.
Compensation includes equity, highly competitive salary and excellent benefits of working at a fast growing tech company.
YipitData is an equal opportunity employer and seeks excellence through diversity.