New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 100+ person data team for hundreds of the largest hedge funds, mutual funds, pension funds, private equity funds, family offices, sovereign wealth funds, and venture capital funds in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help investors answer their key questions.
We’re a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
Are you a collaborative consulting, analytics, or operations professional with 1-2 years of experience passionate about building a world-class revenue team at a fast-growing tech startup? YipitData's expanding Revenue Operations team offers an exciting opportunity to directly contribute to and be part of the company's growth and continued success.
We are situated within an intellectually stimulating industry, and this role is a phenomenal opportunity for a curious self-starter to make our growing revenue team even more impactful and efficient.
As our Revenue Operations Associate, you will partner with our Sales, Client Success, Marketing and Legal teams and work with our Revenue Operations leadership to:
- Play an important role in identifying and implementing processes that can streamline revenue acquisition and eliminate inefficiencies
- Ensure that the Sales and Client Success teams are operating seamlessly by capturing and analyzing various performance metrics and improving workflows using said metrics
- Assist with and eventually become a subject matter expert of our team’s tech stack and manage relationships with our tech vendors
- Set up, improve, and maintain systems to collect and interpret sales data, detect customer trends, and compensate revenue contributors
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure lead generation is properly embedded into the Revenue team’s workflows, supporting the beginning of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with Legal to implement processes to efficiently scale contract growth with compliance in mind, and serve as the point person for recurring contract template and compliance questions
- Help to optimize our product subscription process, ensuring clients are receiving our data and research in a timely manner
- Create, optimize and maintain customer and employee data, processes, reports and dashboards
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- You demonstrate a high aptitude for organization, process development, project and change management and analytics
- You have advanced Excel skills
- You have knowledge or experience with organizational tools such as a CRM or knowledge-sharing platform
- You are willing to learn and become proficient in SQL and data management
- You are a natural problem-solver, with a keen eye for detail and spotting issues
- You are committed to continuously improve yourself and help those around you
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary & commission plan
- We care about your personal life. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, generous 401K match and parental leave policy, fully stocked kitchen, paid team bonding events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
YipitData is an equal opportunity employer and seeks collaboration, innovation, and excellence through diversity and inclusion.