YipitData specializes in analyzing alternative data for institutional investors. We’re a growing team of 100+ employees with a client base that includes the largest institutional investors in the world.
We are expanding our Research team by hiring an Associate to analyze key business drivers and help develop fundamental research on top of our popular subscription data product. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 1-4 years in buyside or sellside research or management consulting who wants to lead the data-driven future of investment research.
In this role, you’ll gain experience in:
- Data Driven Research: Generate valuable insights using our datasets
- SQL: Learn to work with large alpha-producing datasets using advanced queries
- Granular Performance Data: Build cohort, concentration, penetration and competitive analyses
- New Product Development: Work closely with our data and engineering teams to help build new research products
- Relationships: Become a trusted resource for our subscribers, the largest investors in the world
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in equity research or management consulting styled writing
- A background in stock analysis and a passion for data-driven fundamental investing
- Knowledge of finance & accounting
- A commitment to learning new technology skills and working at a company where everyone learns to code
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Finance, Economics, Statistics or related field
Compensation includes equity, highly competitive salary and excellent benefits of working at a fast growing tech company.
YipitData is an equal opportunity employer and seeks excellence through diversity.