YipitData specializes in analyzing web data for institutional investors. In the past year we have doubled our team, increased revenue 2x and expanded our customer base to include the largest institutional investors in the world.
We are hiring an Equity Research Analyst with experience analyzing key business drivers to develop fundamental research using our proprietary data. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 6-10 years in buyside or sellside research who wants to lead the data driven future of investment research.
In this role, you’ll gain experience in:
- Data Driven Research: Generate valuable insights using our datasets
- SQL: Learn to work with large alpha-producing datasets using advanced queries
- Granular Performance Data: Build cohort, concentration, penetration and competitive analyses
- New Product Development: Work closely with our data and engineering teams to help build new research products
- Relationships: Become a trusted resource for our subscribers, the largest investors in the world
The ideal candidate will have:
- Meaningful experience analyzing businesses drivers at a leading institutional investment manager or sell side firm
- A background in stock analysis and a passion for data driven fundamental investing
- Knowledge of finance & accounting
- Subscribers include large fundamental hedge funds and long-only/mutual funds
- Analyzes web data on more than 50 companies across sectors including: global internet, autos, airlines, retail and more
- Team of 80+ people, mostly engineers and data analysts
- Dataset cited by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bernstein Research and the Wall Street Journal
- Data business originally an offshoot of Yipit.com, since expanded to track all types of web data with a focus on estimating performance of public companies
- VC-backed company located in Union Square
- Technology culture where everyone learns to code
Compensation includes equity, highly competitive salary and excellent benefits of working at a fast growing tech company.
YipitData is an equal opportunity employer and seeks excellence through diversity.