YipitData analyzes web data for institutional investors. We're an 80+ person fintech company servicing the majority of large long/short hedge funds.
We’re hiring an Equity Research Analyst with experience analyzing key business drivers to develop fundamental research on top of our popular subscription data product.
Gain experience in:
- Data Driven Research: Generate valuable insights using our datasets
- Granular Performance Data: Build cohort, concentration, penetration and competitive analyses
- New Product Development: Work closely with our data and engineering teams to help build new research products
- Relationships: Become a trusted resource for our subscribers, the largest investors in the world
- Subscribers include large fundamental hedge funds and long-only/mutual funds
- Analyzes web data on more than 50 companies companies across sectors including: global internet, autos, airlines, retail and more
- Team of 80+ people, mostly engineers and data analysts
- Dataset cited by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bernstein Research and the Wall Street Journal
- Data business originally an offshoot of Yipit.com, since expanded to track all types of web data with a focus on estimating performance of public companies
- VC-backed company located in Union Square
- Technology culture where everyone learns to code
Compensation includes equity, highly competitive salary and excellent benefits of working at a fast growing tech company
Candidates should have meaningful experience analyzing businesses drivers at a leading institutional investment manager.
YipitData is an equal opportunity employer and seeks excellence through diversity.