YipitData specializes in analyzing web data for institutional investors. Three years ago YipitData consisted of 20 people. Since then, we've grown to 80+, have tripled our revenue and expanded our client base to include the largest institutional investors in the world.
We are looking to add a driven Sales Executive to our team to position YipitData's must-have products within the investment field and close on targeted opportunities. Sales Executives will communicate the value of our products and develop relationships with our new clients.
There is a large customer base left to connect with making this an exciting opportunity to drive growth in the company.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have experience in contract sales and a track record of not only hitting goals but exceeding them
- You have introduced new customers to a complex product (financial or other)
- You have managed a sales process across multiple stakeholders
- You excel in pitching a product over the phone and in person
- You are resourceful and excited to learn
- You are a strong communicator verbally and in writing
- You are excited by and curious about the investment community
Experience selling to hedge fund and mutual fund analysts is positive but not required.
- Analyzes web data on more than 50 companies across sectors including global internet, autos, airlines, retail and more
- Team of 80+ people, mostly engineers and data analysts
- Dataset cited by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bernstein Research and the Wall Street Journal
- Data business originally an offshoot of Yipit.com, since expanded to track all types of web data with a focus on estimating performance of public companies
- VC-backed company located in Union Square
- Technology culture where everyone can learn to code
Compensation includes equity, highly competitive salary, commission and excellent benefits of working at a fast growing tech company.
YipitData is an equal opportunity employer and seeks excellence through diversity.