New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 200+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
YipitData is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our growing Information Technology Team! The Information Technology team is responsible for building and maintaining the technical infrastructure that allows YipitData to rapidly grow and scale, and ensure our team has the tools to do their jobs. We’re looking for someone with a modern IT Infrastructure toolset, focused on SaaS tools and MacOS, IOS and Android devices, in order to provide exceptional support for our rapidly growing team.
This is a NYC region hybrid opportunity (where our headquarters is located) with the opportunity to work remotely on some days when on-site work is not needed.
As Our IT Support Engineer You Will:
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to MacOS hardware and software issues, including network connectivity and basic usage, utilizing our MDM Platform to configure and deploy Macs to existing employees and new-hires.
- Support our users’ with any issues that result from using a number of SaaS systems, including Slack, Google Workspace, Zoom and more.
- Proactively create and update documentation pertaining to IT related processes/resolutions, and assist in developing policy documents regarding internal policies and external compliance requirements
- Assist in network configuration and management of our HQ and satellite office networks.
You Are Likely To Succeed If:
- You have 2-3 years experience working in a modern IT environment, and are comfortable maintaining and supporting SaaS tools, a remote work environment, and a working knowledge of MacOS.
- You’re comfortable working in a fast paced environment, with a diversity of users across the spectrum of knowledge levels and experience.
- You have a love of technology, and are excited about working with others!
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary.
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.