New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 200+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5.0 rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
We are hiring a Sales Development Representative to help our Sales team engage new clients. Our newest Sales Development Representative will qualify inbound sales leads/opportunities, follow up with marketing qualified opportunities, as well as identify prospective opportunities and utilize a number of communication methods to begin a sales engagement.
The Sales Development Representative career progression is a path towards being a Sales Associate and then a Sales Executive, focused on bringing on and engaging new business.
In this role, you’ll gain experience in:
- Owning the inbound sales process by developing and iterating on the prospect experience, qualifying the opportunities and delivering the YipitData value proposition to ensure sales success
- Developing creative outbound sales skills by leveraging a number of communications methods including cold calling, cold emailing, direct mail, and others.
- Working with IR, CFO, and Strategy professionals who rely on the next generation of alternative data research to help with their strategic decisions.
- Collaborating with Marketing to optimize the opportunity conversion process
- Mapping out organizational structures of leading digital and disruptive brands to identify prospective users
- Opportunity to develop skills across a broad range of sales technology tools such as Salesforce, Gong, Groove, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom Info, Asana and others
You are likely to succeed if:
- You are passionate about contributing to the future of data-driven investment research
- You are excited by understanding the needs of brands
- You are creative and like to think of different ways to engage prospects
- You are empathetic and have strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
- You thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- You have a highly positive outlook
- You are resourceful and excited to learn
- You have sound judgment when handling new situations
Meet Your Team:
- Check out this video to learn why our Corporate team members love being part of YipitData!
What We Offer :
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary & commission plan
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.