New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 200+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company with offices located in NYC, Hong Kong, and Shanghai with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
We are hiring a Business Development Associate (official title: Partnerships Development Associate) to work with our Partnerships Manager and VP of Partnerships to execute complex transactions and acquire data assets that will meaningfully expand YipitData’s product portfolio and accelerate growth.
You can sit in Hong Kong or Singapore.
YipitData’s product portfolio is underpinned by a growing set of exciting data partnerships. Each new data partnership enables new products to be developed and unlocks new opportunities for growth. This is a unique opportunity for you to work directly with executive management on growth-oriented initiatives.
As our newest Partnerships Development Associate you will:
- Work together with product team to set data sourcing strategy
- Identify companies with high-value data assets
- Cultivate c-suite and leadership level relationships with prospective partners
- Run comprehensive discovery process to understand partner needs and goals
- Manage timelines to achieve certain data sourcing objectives
- Negotiate and sign complex enterprise-level partnerships
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with key partners, including legal and compliance, product, engineering, and executive management
You Are Likely To Succeed If:
- You have 2-3 experience executing complex transactions that include buy-in from multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- You have good research skill that able to identify the potential data opportunities
- You have a track record of not only meeting, but exceeding execution goals
- You deeply understand our product and growth strategy and prioritize partnership targets accordingly
- You have grit and tenacity - this role will initially be required to do all outreach to prospects
- You are a team player motivated by the company’s success more than personal success
- You have interest and curiosity in the data ecosystem
- You have great questioning skills and ability to identify concerns and objections from prospective partners
- You have excellent communication skills and comfort working with CXO level prospects
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes a highly competitive salary and performance based bonuses.
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
Get To Know Us:
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.