About The Role:
Our Hong-Kong office (launched in 2017) and Shanghai office (launched in 2018) are continuously and fastly growing. We are looking for a result-driven and motivated Senior Sales Manager to lead our Onshore China Revenue Team. This is a very important position to our China business, and with a large untapped client base in the region, this will be a great opportunity to expand our presence and grow together.
As our Senior Sales Manager, you will be managing a team of sales and client strategy managers in Shanghai. Your goal is to set the Onshore China Revenue Strategy, establish a process to improve efficiency, and to grow our China Book of Business while leading by example. At the same time, you are responsible to train and mentor the Onshore China Revenue Team. You will also be interacting with some of the most sophisticated investors in the Asia-Pacific market and help them better understand the companies in their investment portfolios through our must-have products.
You will be working closely with our Director of Product Development and Director of Sales to identify the Go-To-Market strategies. You will master skill sets including:
- Setting the sales, product and marketing strategies to grow our shares in China (i.e. product launch strategy, top priority accounts, marketing effort, partnership and conferences exposures etc.)
- Effectively communicating the value of our data-driven research products
- Building the brand awareness of YipitData in China
- Establishing relationships with industry partners for marketing and event collaboration opportunities
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- You have 2+ years of team leader or deputy team leader experience.
- You have 5+ years of financial service sales experience, with a minimum of 2 years experience focusing on the Chinese Buyside market.
- You have professional fluency in English and Mandarin
- You are a true believer of our data-powered product and have an interest in financial markets
- You are resourceful, resilient, excited to learn, and have strong oral and written communication - including great questioning - skills
- You think creatively and strategically about growing revenue by proactively interacting with prospects and existing clients
- You are effective at clearly communicating complex ideas to a wide range of audiences
- You are sensitive to clients’ needs and can quickly build warm client relationships
- You are persuasive and effective at gaining consensus across multiple stakeholders
- You are a master of judgment when handling a wide variety of client situations and communications
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes highly competitive salary & commission plan
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary face-time, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
Get To Know Us:
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.