New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 200+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
This is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in NYC (where our headquarter is located), or anywhere in the US.
About The Role:
Are you a collaborative consulting, analytics, or operations professional with 4-7 years of experience passionate about building a world-class revenue team at a fast-growing tech startup? YipitData's expanding Revenue Operations team offers an exciting opportunity to directly contribute to and be part of the company's growth and continued success.
We are situated within an intellectually stimulating industry, and this role is a phenomenal opportunity for a curious self-starter to make our growing revenue team even more impactful and efficient.
As our Revenue Operations Manager, you will partner with our Client Strategy (CS) and Business Development (BD) teams, collaborating with them to:
- Act as the operations subject matter expert for the CS/BD function, working closely with VP’s and Directors to strategically advise on core initiatives, action said initiatives, and iterate as we scale.
- Own and optimize client lifecycle management, leveraging processes and tools (Salesforce, ChurnZero, internal systems) to improve key customer success metrics.
- Bolster the team with analytical expertise (you will learn SQL in your first few weeks), owning projects such as capacity modeling, account tiering, territory planning, and other data-centric tools.
- Be a ‘product owner’ regarding CS/BD workflows, tech, tools, and documentation, able to identify problems and inefficiencies, investigate possible solutions and garner feedback, and outline/action next steps.
- Build infrastructure and workflow standardization, supported by top-notch organization and documentation, to meet expected triple-digit 3 year client strategy team growth; build to scale!
- Think innovatively and strategically, consistently sharing new ideas with a pulse on options outside the current tech stack or company operations while being considerate of our current infrastructure (new tech, outsourcers, etc.).
- Join weekly CS/BD leadership meetings to help drive our operational roadmap, collaborating with Revenue leaders to drive our strategic vision forward.
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- Bachelor’s Degree (e.g. Computer Science, Economics, Business, Mathematics, Statistics or related field)
- You have 5+ years of experience in management consulting, finance, sales operations, business operations, or an analytical/operational role
- You have experience working with a rapidly growing Customer Success organization
- You have knowledge or experience owning key parts of organizational tools such as a CRM or knowledge-sharing platform
- You have experience using and developing reports, metrics and dashboards within a CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.) or analytical software (Google Sheets, Tableau, PowerBI, SQL)
- You are willing to learn and become proficient in SQL and data management
Meet Your Team:
- Check out this video to learn why our Revenue team members love being part of YipitData!
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary & performance based bonuses
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.