New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 200+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
As our Senior Sales Enablement Manager (official title: Director of Sales Enablement), you have a unique opportunity to build out the enablement strategy and structure for a rapidly growing revenue team that has nearly tripled in size over the last year. This is a terrific opportunity for a dynamic leader to accelerate YipitData’s growth by defining, training on, and enabling strategies, key processes, and best practices that will promote success in our revenue organization.
You will directly contribute to the performance of the revenue organization by helping teams define and implement their sales & renewal methodologies, identifying and training on best practices, onboarding new hires effectively, and monitoring and addressing any areas of concern at all levels. As a valued thought partner, you will be working collaboratively with multiple teams across our company and bring an ownership mentality to the revenue team’s performance and growth.
Our first enablement hire was made just over 18 months ago and we’re expanding. You will build a best-in-class team dedicated to developing a high performing revenue organization.
As our Director of Sales Enablement, you will:
- Partner with our senior revenue team members to define and educate on our sales and account management methodologies and processes
- Establish our vision, mission, and strategy of Revenue Enablement
- Build, implement, and reinforce sales skills, key processes, and best practices for each role within the revenue team
- Own the executional success of individual contributors and managers through learning and development
- Develop and build a team to own curriculum, training, and resources to maximize revenue success
- Prioritize and set goals around our many strategy and enablement needs to ensure we’re generating great business outcomes
- Collaborate with Revenue Managers to focus on key developmental areas across their team and establish management best practices
- Own revenue onboarding and leverage data to make key training decisions across the team
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- You have multiple years of experience guiding strategy and directing education for revenue organizations with 50+ individual contributors
- You have successfully led implementation and/or education of discovery based B2B sales methodologies
- You have built full learning and development frameworks that have led to an improved revenue organization
- You are committed to and feel ownership over the success of revenue team members
- You have managed a team that consistently hits goals and upskills
- You use data to make key decisions, set goals, and evaluate success
- You are meticulous, highly organized and can juggle several complex priorities and needs of a rapidly growing organization
Meet Your Team:
- Check out this video to learn why our team members love being part of YipitData!
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary
- We care about your personal life. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, generous 401K match and parental leave policy, fully stocked kitchen, paid team bonding events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.