New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 200+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a perfect 5.0 rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
We are looking for a passionate Recruiting Associate who finds joy and excitement in identifying and bringing in the best talent for their team. This is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in NYC (where our headquarter is located), or anywhere in the US.
Have you been dreaming about ending your days feeling proud that you are helping candidates land jobs at a company that truly cares about great culture and development of their employees? We believe you will be in good hands at YipitData to achieve that dream!
Hiring the right people is one of the most important tasks we have ahead of us in order to achieve our exciting growth goals. As a Recruiting Associate at YipitData, you will be essential to our success by introducing great talent to our brand and getting them excited to pursue our roles.
In this role, you’ll be:
- Building and fostering a world-class network of top talents and growing excitement within that network about the opportunity at YipitData;
- Reviewing incoming resumes and initial screen candidates to identify the top candidates to move forward;
- Developing creative outbound candidate sourcing strategy by leveraging a number of communications methods including cold emailing, LinkedIn messaging, etc. and executing the strategy;
- Partnering with experienced recruiters, hiring managers, interviewers, and the broader People Ops team to fit the hiring process to real team needs;
- Nurturing our best in class candidate experience by utilizing tools such as LinkedIn and Greenhouse.
You are likely to succeed if:
- You have at least 1 year of candidate sourcing experience in a fast-paced environment
- You are passionate about joining a company (that has a 5.0 Glassdoor rating!) that is pioneering the future of data-driven research as an in-house recruiter and grow with the company
- You genuinely love discovering and connecting with the best candidate for the job and selling them on the opportunity
- You have outstanding communication skills and emotional intelligence (a proven ability to handle sensitive conversations with empathy)
- You thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can manage many parallel processes going on at the same time
- You have a highly positive outlook in life always looking for ways to improve your own skills and the processes you work with
- You are curious, scrappy, and have an eye for detail
What We Offer :
- Our compensation package includes equity and competitive salary
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.