New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 200+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
We are looking for someone to join the Product Experience team to help support YipitData customers that have set up automated processes to ingest our data.
This is a new role at YipitData and you will be working on a team of product managers and interaction designers. Depending on your interests and experience, this role could transition into roles in product development, engineering, or a leadership position as we grow our data delivery support team.
This is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in NYC (where our headquarter is located), or anywhere in the US.
As Our Data Delivery Specialist You Will:
- Help people get set up with our data feeds
- Manage Amazon S3 access issues
- Communicate with our customers about upcoming changes
- Collect and collate user feedback
- Document internal and external processes
- Create code examples that make it easier for our customers to get started
- Work with our engineering team to help improve and automate support processes
- Be the main point of contact internally for questions about data feeds
You Are Likely To Succeed If:
- You have front-line support for technical products (APIs, feeds, data management services, ETL tools)
- You’ve worked as a technical writer or you have very strong written communication skills
- You excel at communicating and presenting complex technical information
- You have a solid understanding of programming languages used for data ingestion (SQL, Python) or you are excited about the opportunity to learn these skills.
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and a highly competitive salary.
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.